“Very good location in a huge cty”

The Lalit New Delhi
Ranked #36 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 26 August 2014

A real price to value 5 star hotel. Perfect for discovering a metropolis. Central location with great breakfast. It has an unforgettable indian restaurant, a real gastronomical experience. I would recommend it for business and for couples too.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Vivek-Shukla, General Manager at The Lalit New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Namaskar !
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at The Lalit New Delhi. I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our Pan Indian Restaurant- Baluchi; and that our team was able to create a wonderful overall experience. Your kind words go a long way in motivating the entire team to do better each day.
I hope you will continue to patronise us and also recommend us to your friends, family & company.
I look forward to welcoming you back to your HOME in Delhi
vshukla@thelalit.com

Write a ReviewReviews (4,317)

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I stayed here with my wife for about two and half weeks and enjoyed every minute of it, great location, very proficianal staff and unbelievable service. Mr. Kamal the manager, Rahul, Gaurav, Pallavi were among the few that made it great. If it was about finding the best restaurants or making an appointment with a dentist, Mr. Kamal was there for it all. A man of his words and a dedicated Manager in a wonderful hotel called The Lalit. Thank you guys.... Mr. Ali was very nice and always welcomed us and helped us carry our laggage with a big smile on his face

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hakimi77

ear Guest,
Namaskar !
Thank you for such a glowing review. We are indeed honoured, especially the Front Office team led by our very able Kamal Raza !
The entire team of The Lalit New Delhi is committed to Limitless Hospitality towards our esteemed guests. And your review validates all our efforts.
I hope we will be your preferred choice of hotel whenever your travels bring you to Delhi and you will also recommend us to your friends & family.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon to your HOME in Delhi

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Bang in the center of the capital city is this huge place that has great ambiance, hospitality & good service. Rooms were excellent & comfortable. Food was fine. We used the business center quite a bit & it suited our meetings well. Staff courtesy was super. Kudos to Mr.Vivek - GM & his team for making this place a great place to visit time & again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Namaskar !
Thank you for choosing to stay at The Lalit New Delhi and writing your feedback on TripAdvisor during your recent travel to the capital city.

Thank you for your glowing words of appreciation; it is the efforts of the team that contribute to our success & I will attribute all the credit to my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your HOME in Delhi

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I have been to Lalit, New Delhi many times previously. Every time it has exceeded my expectations on service. I reached at 12.30 am and the Check-in process was smooth and within 10 mins I was in my room. The room and the toilet was clean as were the beds. In the morning, the Veg breakfast was good with many options for South Indians as well as North Indians. The Chefs were helpful and could complete my breakfast in 15 mins flat. The staff at reception was very courteous while chek-out. In fact, it was the same lady who did my check-in formalities. I booked online at 2pm on Sunday for a night check-in and got good rate. I feel it is a perfect place for business and leisure trip. The only improvement I suggest would be to at least offer the first 30-60 mins of free Wi-Fi, that would help the customers to check on their emails and reply to them. Overall, a satisfying experience.

Room Tip: All rooms have a good view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Namaskar !
Thank you for your most kind words of appreciation. Your feedback indeed serves as a motivation to the entire team of The Lalit New Delhi to continue on the path of Limitless Hospitality. We have indeed started with 30 minutes free wifi for our resident guests in the Business Centre. Also if you book through our own website you are entitled to free wifi throughout your stay.
We hope to be your preferred choice of hotel whenever you plan to come to Delhi next and also recommend us to your friends, family and company.
Do write to me at vshukla@thelalit.com before your next visit and I will ensure you have another memorable experience.
I look forward to welcoming you to your HOME in Delhi
Warmest regards

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We stayed in The Lalit Hotel for three days, cause our pasport were stollen the day before departure. But thanks to the people of the Lalit it wasn't that bad. They helped us a lot with the arrangement of the new pasports. We had a great stay and I could recommend this hotel to everyone. Especially thanks to Raoul and Wassim!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Namaskar !
Thank you for taking out the time and reviewing your recent stay at The Lalit New Delhi ! A regrettable incident in the capital city but I am glad the Club Lounge team was able to assist you in a smooth travel back to your country.
I hope we will be your preferred choice of hotel and that you will recommend us to your friends, family & company.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon to your HOME in New Delhi

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stayed here during a vacation, but the hotel seems more for business travelers. It was very clean and they used high quality furniture and linens. The pool was excellent and the service level throughout was top notch. We ate a free breakfast each morning and it included a very large variety of quality foods. It would be difficult not to find something you like here.

I guess my only complaint was the strange window in the restrooms. I am sure the designers thought it was slick or romantic. In reality, even with the closing shade feature, it was inconvenient. My two boys shared their room with their grandmother. I am quite sure NEITHER wanted to see inside the bath.

Anyway, overall this was a great hotel and a place I would stay again if ever in New Dehli.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Namaskar !

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor and choosing to stay at The LaLiT New Delhi on your recent visit.I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed our breakfast spread, the room and the pool.
Your observation about the bathroom glass is very valid and we are currently working on a solution for it.
We hope you will continue to choose The Lalit New Delhi, as your HOME on your next visit to New Delhi and also recommend to your family, friends and company.

Please do write me an email at vshukla@thelalit.com of your future visits to ensure we look after you better. Look forward to meeting with you on your next visit.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We had our passports stolen in Old Delhi, and the Lalit hotel (Connaught Place) staff on the Club Lounge helped us in all possible ways, with advise, late checkout, printing etc. It made our problems a lot lighter knowing other people cared and helped us. I like to mention in Particular Ms Pallavi, Mr Wasim, Mr Rahul, Mr Dharam and Mr Manoj. Much appreciated!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank RJO35
Vivek-Shukla, General Manager at The Lalit New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay at The Lalit New Delhi ! Our Club Lounge team is a role model for the entire workforce of the hotel; Thank you for recognizing them !
I hope we will be your preferred choice of hotel when in Delhi and that you will also recommend us to your friends, family & company.
I hope to welcome you back soon to your HOME in New Delhi.