Typical 5* hotel with usual exemplary Hilton service levels.
1. The Singh Sahib restaurant, Raghu the head chef provided one of the best selections of Indian food I've ever tasted. Although relatively expensive I would recommend visitors give this restaurant a try.
2. The large swimming pool provided a relaxing environment to cool down after a day of sightseeing.
3. Although slightly dated the rooms are very clean and provide everything one could need. We were in an Exec room and received daily fresh fruit and chocolates.
4. Breakfast - we only went to the Exec lounge (unusually the free breakfast was restricted to the lounge) but the hostess provided anything we asked for including specially made Indian porridge.
5. The selection of bedding, including an ability to chose pillow firmness and quilt tog levels.
5. A great location/base for exploring Delhi via the metro or taxi.
1. The prices in the main bar - with tax it was approx £7 for a pint of Stella (gulp!)
2. Some of the hotel taxis were a bit too pushy expecting us to always hire them for the day and wanting to take us to their gift shops.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included