“perfect place !”

Ranked #31 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Paris, France
“perfect place !”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

What a nice hotel! Perfect place as well for business trip as for family holidays. Fitness center is great with PowerPlate machine and very modern equipment.
Place is clean and staff take really good care of you with nice gifts such as chocolate, flowers or even a pillow on your name!

They have a really good restaurant called Pan Asian with delicious meals ! I specially recommend peecking duck and Pretty woman cocktail which are my favorite !

The team at frontdesk are very helpfull and smiling.

I especialy had a wonderful help from Yuvraj ! I recommend him as the right person to speak to in case of any thing required in the hotel and even for outside request such as tourism or shopping. He even help me to write in hindi ! This is a really fantastic extra help !

Shaifali was in charge of room service and she was perfect !

Pooja is the woman you need if you want anything relating housekeeping. She did an amazing work and help me a lot with all my laundry and logistics.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Yuvraj, Shefali and Pooja. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.
General Manager - WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
mumbai
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I went to Delhi on a shoot and the client kept us at Sheraton. Well, with a name like that I went in pretty assured of quality and got what I expected. Nice room, huge bathroom with bath tub. I would like to pause here and say that the bath tub was a disappointment. Hotels should take cognisance of the fact that if you cannot maintain a bath tub in pristine form, then keep just a shower. A chipped off, oldish bath tub is a put off.
Another disappointment was the pastry counter. I picked up a few muffins And they were dry and stale. Getting this in a 5-star is shameful. They looked dry to begin with but I decided to believe in the fact that. 5-star would know how to make their muffins. Well, they don't. The location is alright.
The room service was good too. I asked for sugar-free banana yogurt smoothies all three nights and it was made like that, as per my instructions.
Curtains, towels, furniture, all good. I rarely watch TV when I am travelling so cannot comment n the number of channels but a hotel like this would have all the good channels. It would be safe to assume that.
Of course, it is expensive. The client was paying so I could stay there. For the room I was staying in the normal rate was around 11,000 rupees per night. Standard expensive hotel is how I would sum up this property.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. We have made a note of your feedback. Corrective action has been taken to ensure that this dissonance is not repeated and I am sanguine that you shall note the difference on your next visit. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.
Bangalore
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Well I stayed here again as some of colleagues were staying here and again I was disappointed with the service staff. Check-in took too long, no smiles on staff's faces, looked like they were forced to stay at the reception and do the check-in's. After finally I was checked in the rooms were so damp and smelling - not expected this from a Starwood property and Sheraton brand. Breakfast was a joke.. my colleague ordered some paronthas and by the time we finished the breakfast and reminded the staff at least 3 times.. we got the paronthas. I asked for an omelette and that took about 15mins.. and 2 reminders. Fruits were over by 9:30 and no refills... come on guys wake up !! Checked out and realised I was handed a bill with extra internet charges even though it was included in the package.. got that removed from the bill and was handed over a wrong bill to sign ?? Seriously ... Would stay away in future ..

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi. We sincerely regret your experience and request you to kindly give us an opportunity to "make amends" and re-establish credibility with you.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This place oozes class and history and provides for both business and leisure traveller. The facilities are superb and the staff trained and diligent and attentive to meet the needs of united visitors from different continents.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.
Epsom, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Very comfortable hotel, staff are very friendly and helpful.
I tend to arrive and leave at odd hours at this hotel and with the time change was very happy to find out that when I wanted to go to the gym after it's opening hours. What is brilliant that they will open the gym for people that are jet lagged and want to use the gym.

I did not find the hotel very noisy, even with Diwali happening outside I happened to not hear all the fireworks outside.

Gym is pretty decent for a hotel standard.

I did not eat this time but have had pleasant meals on previous stays here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by our team. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.
Agra, India
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Im a regular at the sheraton delhi and its a pleasure to stay here every time. Located near the citywalk mall.. The hotel is just walking distance which makes it great too. The front desk staff here is outstanding..they make you feel welcome every time and make you want to return as soon as you leave the hotel . Special thanks to poonam and sohrab who always take care of my preferences and needs from check in to check out . I would highly recommend this hotel to all !!
Ps: the food outlets are great too!!

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Mr. Joshan,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share with us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the highest levels of comfort and quality service to ensure a memorable experience. Thank you once again for your recognition and we look forward your continued visits.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed with kids for four days, a lot of positives and a few negatives. We are foreigners living in India so we are familiar with ITC and this property is much more like ITC than Shearaton.

The positives include, great service, great concierge,location and access to the shopping mall and a nice pool.

The negatives for us where inconsistent housekeeping and we found the food quality lacking, stale croissants for example.

On the whole, we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again, probably skipping the restaurant, although the waiters were great.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family