“Great location”
Review of Sheraton New Delhi

Sheraton New Delhi
Ranked #15 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Very friendly staffs at the reception, welcoming. Enjoyed the club room, loved the cocktail hour :-)
Located next to shopping mall, you can pop in to the mall if you are bored.
Comfy room. Breakfast is boring though. Overall nice experience.

Disadvantage: Bad Traffic Jam around the main road.

Room Tip: Go for club room if budget allows you
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Our Breakfast Chef would be pleased to prepare the dish of your choice.
Thank you once again for your recognition.
General Manager - WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi

Write a ReviewReviews (1,693)

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I was on business trip to India but tagged my 6 year daugther with me. I stayed in Sheraton for 2 weeks and had all good things to talk about. Most memorable trip, I felt like home my daughther everyday made new friends :) . Whenever we went out she used to long to return to hotel. Dakshin Restaurant was our favorite pick.

Overall an excellent hotel. The staff at the Hotel were fantastic. Polite, efficient and helpful with all our requests. The service, the smiles on face on every employee and the never say no for any help is a great plus.

Room Tip: they have women's only floor if you want to pick, if you care for.

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share with us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I always book a Sheraton hotel whenever I am in a place which has a branch in. The reason for this because I want to be in a familiar setting even if I’m in a foreign country. New Delhi is really foreign to me so I really didn’t risk anything else and spent my business money on 2 nights at the Sheraton. I have no regrets because they really stick to their worldwide company standards. I request them to keep this up because I am an avid guest of Sheraton. New Delhi didn’t shock me that much because of my comfortable stay at Sheraton New Delhi.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We spent three nights at the Sheraton New Delhi Hotel. This is a 5 star hotel that provides guests with a friendly atmosphere and excellent service. All employees exhibited a welcoming smile when you encountered them. Whether in the halls, dining room or the lobby they were there to serve your needs. We arrived at midnight and the receptionists were efficient with check-in procedures. Our room was spacious and featured a warm and contemporary color scheme and furnishings. The breakfast buffet offered a varied selection of choices and the dinner buffet or the menu choices provided numerous types of foods. For those of us who do not eat spicy food, these choices were appreciated. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and recommend it to future travelers.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank barb76
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share with us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the highest levels of comfort and quality service to ensure a memorable experience. Thank you once again for your recognition and we look forward your continued visits.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Everytime I stay at the Sheraton New Delhi, and I am amazed at the courtesy the team extends to me. From a small thing like keeping the hair oil which I like, to keeping a hard pillow, everything is perfectly customized to my need. I must compliment the General Manager (Ms Benita) for having an excellent team, namely leaders such as Sohrab and Yuvraj at the front desk, and Chatterjee with his team-mate Puja in Housekeeping. Everyone is excellent in the work they do. I must say that even though your property is a bit old, but it has its own charm, and I love staying at Sheraton New Delhi especially for the warmth your team extends to me during every stay

Room Tip: All Rooms have a wonderful view, excellent interiors and spacious bathrooms
1  Thank Farrhan

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for dining at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Sohrab, Yuvraj, Debashis and Pooja. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Quick one night stay

Good pick up service from airport.
Chaotic drive to hotel- but this is not fault of hotel but nature of Delhi traffic.

Easy check in- but had to ask for SPG Platinum Benefits.

Lounge- nothing special got my diet coke with bar tender.

Room is a bit old but acceptable- TV kept jumping channels by itself Weird.

Morning car service to Delhi airport was an experience by itself. Early hour driving through the streets of Delhi.

SPG points not credited properly. Will now need to investigate.

Overall, efficient but no Wow Factor
I would not mind coming back, but would not mind checking out other hotels in the same price point.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

After my last visit and feedback, I have seen lots of changes here which is good. They are more serious about guest and there needs. It was a nice and comfortable stay but a very short one. I wish I could stay more.

Room Tip: In Saket-New Delhi this is best.