“IT'S ALL ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS”
Review of Sheraton New Delhi

Sheraton New Delhi
Ranked #24 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Arlington, Texas
“IT'S ALL ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is our third trip to the Saket Shereton. My family and I go back because of the excellent customer service. Farhana Hayat from the Front office was sweet and helpful. Satish and Arjun who work at the breakfast buffet remembered us by name and took excellent care of us every morning. Tarun from the 7th floor lounge was exceptional . Mukesh in houskeeping also remembered us from our last visit . All in all it was a well orchestrated symphony of perfect notes! I truely feel it's the little things that keep us from going to another location . My husband and I were even offered a better deal at a competitor but chose to go where we feel like it's a home away from home ! Anmol Sanshu was missed but we wish her all the best in her new job ! Probodh Arora and family .

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. We are happy to read your excellent review! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on Tripadvisor and we hope your experience will bring you back to us.
General Manager - WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I was here for less than 24 hours and i like to thank the concierge team (Kamal Singh, Virender Swame, Mukesh Raghar and Kewal Singh) the all were very efficient and friendly. With my short stay they helped me my small list of things to do.
Also the front desk staff were good too.
Thanks guys.
Sij and Shelim

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments. We look forward to your future visits with us.
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Virender at concierge suggested us Dakshin South Indian restaurant. i went there with my family and it was a great time there. The food was delicious, especially the filter coffee was delightful, and the staff was really helpful. i really think that Sheraton new delhi is a really good hotel as one of their staff member suggested us such an amazing restaurant.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Virendra. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. We look forward to your future visits with us.
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Virendra at concierge suggested the Pan Asian Cuisine. The food was mouthwatering with so many varieties that sadly we didn't get time to try all the delightful dishes! The staff at Sheraton is very humble and helpful. We stayed there for 2 weeks and enjoyed ourselves a lot! The positive atmosphere of the hotel is definitely going to bring us back :) Great job guys keep up the good work!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Been a frequent visitor to this Hotel, thanks to my work that takes me there often. Food is great, rooms are wonderful and so are the Front Office staff (Special reference to Akanksha who has always been helpful)

Don't miss the filter coffee in the morning!! Good job guys!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I have visited this hotel Sheraton so many times. This Hotel has been very wonderful n cooperative... I have tried buffet at the Baywatch... food is super n staff is very polite n humble. I would like to thank few of the people like.. farhana, poonam, shalini, and all the concierge team... I have also received a positive and great feedback for this property from my group memebers. I would recommend this hotel to everyone...every travel co. n all the travellers.

Would love to come back again and again.....Sheraton Cheers!!!!

Room Tip: pool view room
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank diwan2008
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Farhana, Poonam, Shalini and concierge team. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. We look forward to your future visits with us.
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 31 March 2014

How can you stay in a hotel for 25 consecutive nights if you do not love it !!! I stayed there almost the entire month of February 2014.
Only good things to say about the service: Impeccable, courteous and always seeking to please you. Every day on the evening, after my long tiring working hours, going back to the hotel was kind of going back home. You do not just feel like being a guest in a room. It is much more than that. I ended up making new friends where everybody quickly gets to know your name, your habits, your preferences,
The hotel is centrally located and at walking distance from the 3 best malls in Delhi.
The rooms are very clean and well maintained.
Reception desk team : Unforgettable service and courtesy. Thank you for accommodating during my entire stay.
BayWatch restaurant team: Best service I ever got in a hotel restaurant. A huge thank you to everyone.
I just wished that I could name everyone in this review. They all deserve it !!
Thank you guys !!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Richard D
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Shraton New Delhi. We are indeed happy to read your excellent review! We are glad to know that all the facilities met your expectations. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on Tripadvisor and we look forward to your future visits with us.
General Managr - WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi