“World class service all the way to departures”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sheraton New Delhi

Sheraton New Delhi
Ranked #16 of 708 Hotels in New Delhi
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“World class service all the way to departures”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I have just stayed at the Sheraton New Delhi and cannot praise the hotel & it's staff highly enough.
Having been on an overnight flight I arrived at the airport very tired.
The driver I booked with the hotel was there to greet me and drove smoothly and expertly (a neat trick itself on the Delhi roads).
Check in at the hotel was fast and professional. Even the hotel security were dressed immaculately and made the required checks with no fuss at all.

The customer relation executive Farhana was superb and ensured my every need was attended too, even arranging a car and driver for me to attend business meetings I had planned in the city.

The team in the club lounge were also excellent and very attentive.
The club room I stayed in was clean, spacious and well decorated.

The final cherry on the cake was when I arrived at the airport in another car that I booked through the hotel. I was met by Manoj who is their airport executive. He assisted with my bags and accompanied me through the airport until check in was completed, before saying farewell at passport control.
Having not used Delhi airport before I found this a very welcome service, as he knew his way around the airport expertly.

I travel a lot for business and can honestly say this was the best business hotel I have used.

Room Tip: pay the extra for a club room, it is worth it
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. We are glad to learn that overall you were pleased with the services and facilities offered at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back.
General Manager - WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (291)
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Louth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

The welcome we received upon arrival (a day ahead of our tour party) was second to none. Caring staff, great porters and in the restaurant excellent food and waiter attention even at midnight!. The room was fabulous, clean, spacious and a huge welcoming bed, just what was needed after flying from UK.
We met our tour guide the following day and departed the next morning at 6.00am.
This unfortunately was where the standard started to slip. The packed lunch provided by the hotel was third rate at best. Stale sandwiches and tasteless apples.
As a member of the tour party now, we returned twice more to this hotel and the welcome and service was visibly poorer. The room was not of the same standard neither was the service in the restaurant. Surely guest should be treated the same whether they are paying themselves or as part of a group. My excellent rating is purely based on our reception on our first arrival, not when returning with the group.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi. We regret your experience with the freshness of the packed meal. The instructions were for packed breakfast and not lunch. As mentioned on the packed box, the contents prepared at 5am needed to be consumed within 4 hours.
All associates have been briefed and corrective action taken to ensure consistency in our welcome, housekeeping and restaurant service.
Kindly give us an opportunity to "make amends" and re-establish credibility with you.
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

My stay here in the hotel has been made very comfortable by all the members of the hotel staffs. I must mention that Miss Shalini has gone out of her way to make my stay here in the hotel memorable. She lends perfect service to any guest looking for a comfortable, safe and satisfying stay. The hotel services are excellent and the wide range of cuisine is a treat to all the guests.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank karmalungtok
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Shalini. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. We look forward to your future visits with us.
Gangtok, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

The hotel services is very good and the food here is excellent. Everyone here makes me feel very safe and at home and amongst all Miss Shalini has been very warm and kind. She has provided me and my friends excellent service and made my stay here very comfortable and memorable. I look forward to coming back again and again with such warm atmosphere created by your staff specially Miss Shalini.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. We look forward to your future visits with us.
Ghaziabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Me and my friends visited Pan Asia restaurant last year when I was in India. Very good food, service and ambience. Value for money. Must visit for great experience. Staff was really good. I do remember there was a girl named Akanksha who greeted us nicely. I will visit next month again. :)
Cheers..

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for dining in Pan Asian at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. We look forward to your future visits with us.
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Me and my wife's first stay at Sheraton New Delhi and I must say that stay was very comfortable and relaxing. All of the hotel staff was very polite and pleasant and they provided a very good service. We were very well looked after. The staff working at the Baywatch buffet was very friendly and polite. Rooms were comfortable, customer service was excellent and the food was great. The restaurants were excellent . Thoroughly ENJOYED it and would definitely recommend this hotel for business and pleasure .Brilliant Stuff

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Daljeet S
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. We look forward to your future visits with us.
Murcia, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

I'm very please with the service given by the staff of this hotel especially from Mr. Virendra who works at the concierge.
He's a very professional worker. He did all the best to give me some information, and to provide the transport. I think Virendra is an excellent staff with your team. Look after him, because it's not very easy to find such as good quality as Miranda.
I hope to come back soon, and next time I'd like to spend more days at your hotel.
My best regards to all of you, and thanks again Virendra for your service and help.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business