“Great Experience in Sheraton, Saket”
Review of Sheraton New Delhi

Sheraton New Delhi
Ranked #24 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Houston, Texas
“Great Experience in Sheraton, Saket”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I have been staying at Sheraton Saket few times for business related trips and i have also traveled across different nations all over the world and have stayed in different hotels but i must say the interiors and hospitality of this hotel a master piece. They always make me feel welcome from the security to the doormen to front of house bell boys but particular I have had the pleasure of Poonam who looking after me and she always exceeds my expectations and take a personal interest in attending to my needs. She make sure that i get my favorite room and i am walked across to my room directly. .
I would like to acknowledge Rahul.
I felt l like home away from home and i would like to appreciate all who made my stay a pleasant one all times i visit. Hats off to you all.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
BenitaSharma, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. We are glad to learn that overall you were pleased with the services and facilities offered at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back.
General Manager - WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 12 May 2014

First off, the Hotel is amazing. Beautiful lobby, incredible variety of food, two top shelf restaurants on the premises and a relaxing executive club on the 7th floor. Beyond the amenities, the service is at a five star level. One concierge in particular has gone above and beyond for my family all week. His name is Virendra. This is our first time in India and Virendra has gone out of his way to make us feel comfortable and welcome. He knows the names of everyone in our family, anticipates our needs and seems to always be available to us. At one point we needed to fill a prescription for our son and he took care of it for us. All hotels should be so fortunate to have an employee like Virendra. We'll be back to Delhi and we will be staying at the Sheraton.

Room Tip: Floors 5 and above get access to the Executive Club. it is worth the extra cost to have a quiet pla...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
BenitaSharma, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Would like to mention that Virendra was very hospitable and his services are worth a mention .
Would love to stay here!An amazing hotel with fantastic staff. As always enjoy staying at this hotel, I found Virendra to be very helpful and informative when I request to purchase cricket bats for my kids, he directed me to the right place, thank you.Lovely hotel with friendly service! Especially excellent service received from Virendra and Kamal on the concierge desk!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
BenitaSharma, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback on the services provided by Virendra and Kamal. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Reviewed 3 May 2014

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback on the services provided by Virendra. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I came with my friends to this hotel, virender was at the very first counter, I ask him about the dining options in the hotel he tell me the options oriental one, buffet and dakshin... but he suggested me dakshin the south Indian one...because I have few foreigner friends with me... that was a good suggestion. Excellent service and mouth watering food in dakshin. Will recommend this to my friends for sure.

• Stayed May 2014
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Lovely hotel with friendly service! Especially excellent service received from Virendra and Kamal on the concierge desk! Nothing seemed to be too much effort! Much appreciated and definitely highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The hotel along with the restaurants is excellent. The staff is always courteous and willing to help. Would recommend to everyone! The spa and gym services are very well equipped with excellent staff. Proximity to the malls is also quite good, with Select city walk and dlf being at walking distance. Highly recommended to everyone! For business as well as pleasure!!

• Stayed March 2014