US$147
Book now, pay at stay
US$101
US$95
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$271
US$227
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

US$124
US$104
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$178
US$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$126
US$116
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$165
US$150
Priceline
  • Pool
3,276 results
All reviewsspice routeheritage roomdaniell's tavernwelcome homebeautiful hotelcolonial stylean oasismarble floorsconnaught placeluxury hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness centerindian restaurantspadelhirajatrium
Reviewed 8 February 2013

The hotel lives up to its reputation. It was our first time in India, so after flying half-way around the world (from Los Angeles), we wanted something super-comfortable and special awaiting us. The Imperial fit the bill perfectly. It is a step back in time to a more elegant era. If one is going on to Rajasthan, the Imperial definitely "sets the mood".

Great staff. Excellent restaurants. My only very minor gripe was the (too warm) temperature they served their red wines in both the restaurants and the bars. Of course, I quickly realized that India's superb Kingfisher beer was the way to go anyway, so this is a tiny complaint.

We booked a "Heritage" room which seemed a much better value than the standard rooms. After a long flight, having extra room to spread out is a plus.

Bottom line: I would definitely stay at the Imperial on my next visit to New Dehli.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robwash
Reviewed 8 February 2013

A colleague and i stayed here for 1 night on a stopover between flying into India and flying onto Bhubaneswar in Orissa. Given that we were landing after midnight, we asked for an airport pick up and that is where the perfect experience started. We were greeted with our names on a board and a polite and smiling hotel representative greeted us by name, introduced himself and our liveried driver. The car was a Toyota Land Cruiser- air conditioned, comfortable and of course we were served with small bottles of water in case we were thirsty- we were.
Once at the Imperial we were greeted by the smiling and ever courteous staff at the gate; check in was effortless. Our luggage was brought up immediately and we were shown our rooms by a woman member of management staff. My colleague and I were in Eliza rooms. Two corridors are dedicated to rooms reserved soley for single women travellers. There is a CCTV camera in the corridor that beams an image to a small bedside screen so you can see exactly who is outside. These rooms are serviced by women staff unlike the other rooms where service is provided by men. In short everything has been thought out from a woman's safety perspective.

My room was wonderful- probably the size of my sitting room and dining rooom together- with huge comfortable bed, sofa, tables and all amenities. Lovely bathroom.

In the morning after a delicious buffet breakfast in the 1911 room I was turning into my corridor when I was approached by a woman member of housekeeping staff who knew my name and asked me if I required anything.

We stayed on to have a simple but delicious lunch of dhosa on the terrace before leaving for the airport.

On the return journey back to the Uk we returned to the Imperial for dinner. A lovely meal where we ordered starters and a main course but were served an amuse bouche, starter, sorbet, main course and a tiny glass of a rich chocolate mousse. A perfect end to a very productive businss trip.

Room Tip: They are all wonderful. The decor and art works in The imperial are what you need to look at , not the view from the window
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2013

The best working team, a step back in time (2011). What more can one ask for? I loved the grand drinks bar because let's face it, sitting down to dine is the segue into either a real development, a romantic confirmation or because you really are a foodie. Wey hey! - plus it's close to Vaish in Connaught and the Taj Mahal is a mere 4 hrs cab drive away. Well done, The Imperial - class act

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2013

The Imperial deservedly has a reputation as one of Delhi's best hotels. Check-in was sublime, escorted to my room, and the case arrived soon after, not the long wait you get in some hotels. The bars are great, if a little pricey and the food was really good. I took breakfast, a lunch and dinner in the spice route restaurant, really very nice. I've never seen as many well trained, polite staff in my life, noting was too much trouble. The poolside experience was good, and again very attentive staff. My room was beat, twin beds, and a lovely bathroom, exceptionally clean. As is common in India wifi cost extra, which at these room rates isn't acceptable, but as my only gripe it's a small one.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Qegsboy
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Any visit to this Hotel is incomplete without a meal at one of the Restaurants. Spice Route is definitely the best not only for the food but for the setting as well.

A very - very close second would be their new conference rooms located outside the main building. They are state of the art and very comfortable.

The only sore point was the GYM. It is in stark contrast to the other state-of-the-art facilities.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business