“5 STAR HOTEL BUT 10 STAR SERVICE, STAY, COMFORT”

ITC Maurya, New Delhi
Ranked #14 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. We had a wonderful experience. Staff was very nice, good security, great service, great food variety, big room, tower lounge was very nice. Very clean property. We were impressed with the service.

Room Tip: One must stay in this one of the best hotels in the world to experience the luxury.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such wonderful comments for ITC Maurya and we are most grateful that you have recommended us as one of the best luxury hotels in the world.

We have shared your feedback with our team and they are most delighted to hear the same. We thank you once again and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

General Manager - ITC Maurya

Write a ReviewReviews (2,782)

Reviewed 3 September 2013

ambience was fair. the food was good, dal bukara was fantastic. the staff are very prompt and well behaved. Otherwise the quality is not as superior as we expected and not proportionate to the cost.The size of the hotel seems to be little small for holidays and weekends. Always book your table atleast one day before and go.

Room Tip: corner suites are more sunny
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The Check in left much to be desired. They could not provide me with the room upgrade mentioned on the web site. They could not accommodate me for breakfast one morning and I missed it since I could not wait for my turn. Overall a let down after my stay at the ITC Gardenia Bengaluru.

Room Tip: Rooms facing SP Rd and Pool have a better view.
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I usually take around 2-3 stays before providing any reviews. So the very fact that i have been consistently staying here is an indication of their service.

I am extremely impressed with this hotel. The staff are responsive, charming and professional . I must specially mention Ms. Neha Kapoor who went out of her way to ensure a smooth check in for me.

I am always contacted in advance to see if I had any special requests. These thoughtful acts are greatly appreciated when you are constantly on the road.

I only have good things to say about this property . The Bukhara does not need any special mention. The buffet is very elaborate and the service is also very good.Everything was perfect.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback for ITC Maurya and we are truly pleased to hear that you would like to highly recommend our hotel to others.

Here, we strive to offer a warm, comfortable and memorable stay to all our guests and we are delgihted to know that you enjoy this experience.

We are pleased tyo have loyal guests such as yoursef and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the ITC Maurya for 2 nights mainly due to its locations. Check in was prompt but not genuinely warm.

Was taken to my room on the 16th floor, which the staff member proudly telling me that the rooms were renovated & I was the first guest to stay in the room. Much to his disappointment, the keypad for the door did not work & was assured that engineering would resolve the matter whilst I was at dinner (Bukhara - AMAZING! See separate review)

Came back to my room only to realise that it had not been dealt with. After speaking to front desk, I was moved to a room on the 15th floor which was rather ordinary & had a real muskiness to it. Besides that room was functional with ample international switches & lovely China cups. Bed was exceptionally comfortable only to be let down by very poor pillows.

Final let down was the poor Internet / WIFI connectivity despite paying RS 2100 for "super fast Internet".

In all a aesthetically lovely hotel with nice touches but one that lacks that personal service / touch that you get at many other hotels on Delhi.

• Stayed: August 2013
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable and important review on your experience at ITC Maurya.

While we are pleased to hear your appreciation for Bukhara, we are concerned to hear that your overall stay experience was not upto our usual standards of excellence. We apologise for the reported incovenience and request you to consider this an aberration to the quality experience which we strive to offer to our guests.

We thank you once again and do look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Excellent food. Pavilion service has gone much better. Best buffet ever I have eaten. Good rooms good location. Would like to thank the team F&B ....special thanks to Mr Rishi. He is best FB manager I have met. Thank u for everything.

Room Tip: Best Staff.
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I travelled to India on business during August, and as a single traveller wanted something that was secure. The ITC Maurya filled every expectation and more. I was given a lovely room (no. 2308) on Eva Floor, which is for women only. A female security guard is posted on the floor 24x7. The room was light and a good size with some additional touches for the traveller which were a nice surprise. I used the Executive Lounge on the 28th floor(?) every day which, with my booking, provided complementary drinks and nibbles between 6-8 pm. This was welcomed as drinks in the hotel were quite expensive e.g. a glass of beer for INR500 including taxes (Eur6.50). The service in the Lounge was second to none, as was the maid service daily in the room. I used the hotel car service to collect me from the airport and also deliver me back which cost INR1,427 each way (Eur18) which I consider good value. I will definitely stay here again and also highly recommend to others.

1  Thank nlbulh
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you so much for your delightful comments for ITC Maurya and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Here, we strive to provide a warm, comfortable and memorable stay to all our guests and are happy to know that you enjoyed this experience.

Thank you once again and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.