ITC Maurya, New Delhi
Hotels.com
US$119
US$103
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$281
US$217
US$123
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$217
US$39
US$34
US$87
US$69
3,041 results
All reviewsdum pukhtbukhara restaurantgolf barmassage chairdiplomatic enclaveexecutive clubcoffee shopspecial thanksexcellent hotelbusiness tripfront officekebabin room dininghome away from homeindian foodpaviliondelhi
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My first trip with my daughter to Delhi was made into a fantastic one by ITC maurya team who upgrade me to the Suite and gave very warm welcome to my family. A world class hotel with lovely breakfast. would love to come back again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review for ITC Maurya. We are most pleased to know that we could make your first trip to New Delhi a fantastic one.

We have shared your compliments with our team and they are also delighted and grateful to hear the same.

Thank you once again and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I have been fortunate to stay here a number of times. Each time I have been very pleased with the pleasant staff, the fine room, and wonderful restaurants. This is a world class hotel, and I look forward to staying there again soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback for the staff, accommodation and restaurants at ITC Maurya. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel and look forward to staying with us again soon.

We thank you once again and also look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

A bit disappointed with the check-in delay I had to face at arrival - they took time to allot a room and after that the key did not work for a couple of times so I had to make trips back and forth between the hotel reception and my room. But the hotel did seem awfully busy and I had requested for an early check in. The staff was helpful and courteous during my ordeal but it delayed me for the meeting I had gone to attend.

The room was nice and comfortable, also had a chance to visit the rooms one of the "tower" rooms and i would not have preferred to stay there-- the furniture and the bathroom fittings seemed to be older than the ones in the other part of the hotel. But supposedly tower rooms are the premium ones.

Well as other reviews would have also mentioned......DONT MISS OUT THE FOOD at the indian restaurant Bukhara , the Dal is a must; the kebabs were awesome, one could sense that they have been cooked with a lot of patience on slow heat so that the flavor is not lost. Dont forget to make a reservation if you plan to eat here--- the place is quite expensive but becomes full almost every night.

Last but not the least ..... for in house guests alcohol is free at the bar of the hotel up to some particular time (its either uptil 6pm or 8pm, cant recall exactly) and they serve chivas - so cash in.

All in all.....this place is a must visit ....atleast for all the foodies.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your sharing your detailed review on your experience at ITC Maurya. appreciating ITC Maurya through your wonderful comments for our hotel's ambiance, accomoddation and restaurants.

We are pleased to hear that we have managed to delight you with all aspects of the products and services we offer.
We thank you once again and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

This was my second visit to this highly rated hotel and frankly it was a little disappointing.
On arrival check-in was less than efficient (it was mid afternoon so not a busy time) exacerbated by being shifted from the main reception to the Tower Reception due to an "upgrade".
If my room was an upgrade, I really wouldn't want to stay in a standard room. Old fashioned, tired furnishings with everything slightly worn and a little grubby did not help room appeal in addition to an ugly, noisy, free standing ac unit next to the desk. On my first visit I had a stunning room in what can only be a different, newer wing of the hotel.
Shops in the arcade are dowdy and lacked interest (if they were even open) and at breakfast I was left stranded at a table that had yet to be cleared for some time before a suitable, fresh table was found.
On the plus side the staff were unfailingly courteous and helpful: big thanks to the maintenance guy who arrived within minutes when my room electricity tripped at 11pm and sorted the problem out equally quickly.

Room Tip: Avoid the older Tower rooms
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable review for ITC Maurya. While we are happy to hear your appreciation for our staff, we are concerned to hear that your overall stay with us was not upto your expectations.

We have noted your feedback regarding the room refurbishing requirement and will try to address it as best as possible. We also apologise for the reported incovenience during your breakfast experience at The Pavilion and request you to consider this as an aberration to our service standards.

We do hope you stay with us again and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

ITC Maury was definitely a first class property with very attentive staff, superior rooms and facilities. The gym is always a priority for me and I was very impressed. Much better than any of the hotel gyms I've used in North America. Highly recommend the Bukhara restaurant -very popular and exquisite Indian cuisine in an informal setting. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: club executive rooms have their own elevators away from the main lobby and less busy. Also extremely quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback for ITC Maurya.
We are delighted to hear your appreciation for our staff, accomodation and facilities, and particulary the gym and Bukhara.