“The best Delhi has to offer”

ITC Maurya, New Delhi
Ranked #14 of 728 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I'm a repeat customer and would never consider another hotel in Delhi. The property is incredibly well done. The staff are second to none and seem to recognise me, remember me and provide great service each time I stay. The lounges are very comfortable and staff very accommodating. Restaurants provide more than one could ask. Business centre staff super helpful. Doormen are extra special as they are always in a good mood and ready to offer any assistance needed. As I said, really no other choice in Delhi. hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for so much for your truly wonderful review for ITC Maurya and for appreciating us as the best in New Delhi.

Your compliments have been shared with our team and we are all delighted to hear that you enjoy the warm, memorable experience we strive to offer.

We are pleased to have loyal guests such as yourself and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I just finished a four night stay at the Maurya which I chose because I knew it would take good care of me as I recovered from my jet lag after arriving from the States. I have an intensive 2 week business trip coming up that is moving all around India and needed to be well rested. As a frequent guest with Gold SPG status, the sales staff graciously upgraded me to an ITC One room which was huge and very well appointed with all of the HVAC and entertainment features being run now by an iPad that sits beside the bed. All of the staff was welcoming and made me feel very much at home, the restaurants are the best in India, the Spa staff is very skilled, the club lounge was great, the lobby ceiling is an art piece that is not to be missed, and the housekeeping staff did their best on a day-to-day basis to get to know me on a first name basis. A particular call out to Mrtunjay who cared for my room and made me feel very welcome. It's well worth the trip around the world to have the Maurya experience!

Room Tip: I'd highly recommend the ITC One rooms!

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review for ITC Maurya. We are truly delighted to hear your that you had the best stay in India with us.

At our hotel, we value our guests and constantly work towards offering them a warm, comfortable and memorable stay. Your compliments have been shared with our team and they are pleased and gratful to hear the same.

We thank you once again and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to New Delhi.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

location is excellent food is superb and service is good their biriyani is great .pool and spa are very nice rooms are well located .hotel is nice locality next to taj hotel in diplomatic area their banquet hall is great

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I thought the hotel was in a great location- the Diplomatic area was close to sights but it was also clean and felt very safe. The hotel has a great restaurant called Bukara- they make really tasty food including a naan bread that is HUGE and could feed an entire family. The pool and the fitness center are great. Also, I ate their salad and raw veggies there without a problem which can be nice to know when you travel. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amanda R
Reviewed 21 September 2013

A beautiful hotel with top-notch friendly staff!

As a single female I was automatically placed on a floor called "eva" for female guests only which has a 24-hour female security guard. At first it seemed over the top to me, but it was a very nice feature for peace of mind. (Especially since they a had lovely arrangement of fresh lillies brownies, and fruit everyday for me--at no extra cost--which my male business colleagues did not have! They also provided a range of extra lady's toiletries in the bathroom and sleep mask and ear plugs.)

The breakfast was excellent, especially the made-to-order dosai, although the table service was a bit slow. The Bukhara restaurant is amazing - we all loved the Peshwari Lamb dish. Yes, it's an expensive meal for India, but it's completely worth the money. The Dum Pukht Indian restaurant food was just ok. We got the biryani there which is supposed to be there speciality but it was uninspiring.

I highly recommend their foot massage after a day spent visiting Agra.

2  Thank bigcitygurl_13
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review for ITC Maurya. We are truly grateful and delighted to hear your appreciation for our services and accomodation.

At our hotel, we value our guests and strive to offer them a warm, comfortable and memorable experience.
We thank you once again and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Whenever in Delhi I normally stay at Maurya and have no hesitation in saying that this hotel probably has the best hospitality standards in India. Every staff member is very courteous and they go extra mile to make stay comfortable. Breakfast in coffee shop is just too good.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good but try to book room facing front side as rooms in back may be overlooking ho...

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback for ITC Maurya. We are truly grateful and pleased to hear that you have appreciated our hotel standards as the best in India.

We have shared your comments with our team and they are also delighted to hear the same.
We are pleased to have loyal guests such as youself and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to New Delhi.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Very comfortable swish hotel. Great service, a pleasant "English" bar, and a choice of restaurants to eat.The Bhukara restaurant provides excellent tandoori meats, unbelievably good prawns, superb tender paneer cheese, and the best taka dahl I have ever tasted.

1  Thank DickSands

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review for ITC Maurya and our restaurants.
Here, we strive to offer a memorable and indigenous experience to all our guests and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your meal at Bukhara.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.