ITC Maurya really Defines the Maurya (traditional Indian) culture. My client stayed in the grand presidential suite and it was huge with a king size bed and a wardrobe. I stayed in the sharing room but even on the small beg, the sleep I got was unmatched to any other hotel in India. The food was so good and the breakfast buffet was exotic. the honey poured in from a small piece of honey comb confined within a glass.
The concierge and house keeping was very neat and clean.
Overall I had the best staying experience at the Maurya
the restaurant is also great. I mostly ate at the Pavillion as im fond of continental food but there is huge variety of cuisines available to cater to different taste buds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in greenery in the heart of Delhi, ITC Maurya - a premier luxury hotel, is acknowledged as the preferred 'Residence for World Leaders and Global Icons' for over 30 years. The 438 room property epitomizes the luxury hotel experience with exemplary service and warm hospitality soaked in Indian traditions. The hotel has established industry benchmarks in safety and security, wide choice of premium rooms and suites, world renowned restaurants, banqueting facilities, spa, wellness and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your ITC Maurya, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maurya New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Itc Maurya Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Itc Maurya
- Itc Maurya Delhi
- Itc Mourya Delhi