The ITC Maurya is a comfortable hotel in the heart of the diplomatic enclave. The staff were welcoming upon arrival. However, our rooms were not ready in the evening, despite checking-in in the morning and leaving for several hours of site-seeing. The rooms assigned to us were mediocre - it is showing its age and the washrooms could use a facelift. Also note that Wi-Fi is not free.
Food - The breakfast buffet is good - wide variety of food choices. Despite having dinner reservations at Bukhara (reservations made weeks in advance), the time was not honoured and we had to wait about an hour for a table. This was disappointing.
If you are interested in the spa services, I would recommend booking in advance as they had limited availability.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in greenery in the heart of Delhi, ITC Maurya - a premier luxury hotel, is acknowledged as the preferred 'Residence for World Leaders and Global Icons' for over 30 years. The 438 room property epitomizes the luxury hotel experience with exemplary service and warm hospitality soaked in Indian traditions. The hotel has established industry benchmarks in safety and security, wide choice of premium rooms and suites, world renowned restaurants, banqueting facilities, spa, wellness and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Agoda, Prestigia, Southall Travel, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your ITC Maurya, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maurya New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Itc Maurya Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Itc Maurya
- Itc Mourya Delhi
- Itc Maurya Delhi