“Amazing!!!”

ITC Maurya, New Delhi
Ranked #14 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Hi ,
This is Shabnam Begum here , I would love to say that ITC Maurya was , is , n ll always be one of the best hotels I hav ever stayed in.It was on valentines that I had a stay there and Santi (oops full name I dnt remember as I call her this wid love and her collegue ) had made it special by getting m and m collegues brownies n red roses n juices ...was a very very sweet gesture early morning by these girls(love you santi , keep up the awsum work).I would love to tell everyone of you who visit New Delhi ny point of time in their life..Do experience the hospitality , modesty & genuine nature of people of ITC.They work not to live but they live to work..Three Cheers to ITC maurya

Best Wishes

• Stayed: February 2014
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback for ITC Maurya. We are truly pleased to know that you have appreciated us as one of the best hotels you have stayed at.

Here, we work towards offering a warm and memorable expreience to our guests, and your comments are the greatest encouragement for us.

We thank you for recommending us to others and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This the second time I stayed in the Hotel ITC Maurya New Delhi. The first time was from 2nd. to 5th June 2008 and that time I was in Room No.1439. This time I checked in on 14th. Feb. and Checked out on 16th Feb. 2014. I travel frequently to many countries including Europe, Arab and South East Asian Countries. My experience with ITC Maurya, New Delhi is great and I feel that I will be failing my part if I don't give this feedback. The everything about this Hotel is excellent. The Room, the Restaurants, Spa, Buffet, the Breakfast and the cleanliness are outstanding. The I appreciate the way the Staff take care of the guests. Among these, I was really impressed by Sentina who was very cheerful and helpful. She was able to answer and explain all my queries about hotel. Thanks. Sincerely H. Yeptho, my e mail: hoto12sept@gmail.com

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your delightful review for ITC Maurya.

At our hotel, we strive to offer a warm and memorable experience to our guests, and we are most pleased to know that we were successful in our endeavors. We have also shared your special appreciation with our team and they are also grateful for the same,

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Recently I stayed here for two nights three days, I have heard a lot about this hotel, but somehow the property, lawns, hospitality, reception, room service are not satisfactory, the price is five star ( Rs 12000/- per night for small box like standard rooms) and the service is average. The management should send some staff to ITC Gardenia, Bangalore, to get hospitality training. Another important discrimination I noticed is they welcome you with a scarf/ Cloth around neck if you are a white skin foreigner, and escort you to your room, but to me or probably all Indians they simply give the key card and tell to go to your room on your own. I am a member of ITC club , I felt it bad at reception and hospitality. Although good thing is good Breakfast at The Pavilion with personal attention and large variety and choices. Overall experience was average, not recommendable.

Room Tip: Higher floors and corner rooms are quieter, although very small size.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback for ITC Maurya. While we are happy to know that you enjoyed your breakfast experience, we are concerned to hear about the dissatisfaction expressed for your overall stay with us.

We have noted some of your important insights and will try to address them as best as possible.

We do hope you choose to stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

It was a really a nice surprise for me when I came to your hotel. I came back from Taiwan to meet my family and was dying to eat some good food. Friend of mine told me to go to ITC Maurya and said that I won't be disappointed. Honestly, I was not disappointed at all. When I reached the premises of the hotel, it looked really nice. Then I met one of your guest relation executive,Sentina . When I approached her and told her that this is my first visit to Maurya and would like to indulge in good food. Sentina was really helpful and told me about the different restaurants that the hotel has in the premises. She convinced me to try out a roof top contemporary chinese restaurant called My Humble House. I was little apprehensive about trying chinese food as I just returned back from Taiwan but with all the information that was provided by Sentina convinced me to get my dinner at this particular restaurant. I was happy that I chose to dine here because it was absolutely amazing. The restaurant got a brilliant ambience and the food was delicious. Well, my visit was worthwhile and I would definitely would like to come back for some more good food and amazing hospitality.Everything was perfect.Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review for ITC Maurya. At our hotel, we work towards providing a warm and memorable stay to our guests, and we are delighted to know that we were successful in our endeavors.

We have shared your special compliments with our team and they are also grateful to hear the same.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I always had a longing to visit Bukhara for its exquisite food. So, finally the day came when my girlfriend and I came here and I must say that it was quite memorable. Everything was more than I expected, especially the excellent service provided by Sentina. She was an absolute delight to meet. Very courteous and helpful. You should give her an award for such efficiency. I would recommend everyone I know to experience the same service that I had. Thank you.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank fardeena
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your delightful review for Bukhara, ITC Maurya. We are truly pleased to know that you had a memorable dining experience with us.

We also thank you for recommending us to others and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Great food and hospitality by the team lead by Kawaljit Singh. Chef Karishma, Pritam and the all there. The Indian Selection was awesome and the crew would take every step forward to make and create any special preparations as per our requests. Paranthas & Dosa of our choice, great selection of fruits and fruit juices freshly squeezed. Even though it is a buffet they serve you on the table when requested. There is a live station which cooks to your choice. We enjoyed every bit. The Staff at The Pavilion is fantastic they make us feel at home and welcomed. Planning our next trip soon.

Room Tip: All rooms are special in their own unique way. Not recomemed to select rooms close to function rooms...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your truly wonderful feedback for The Pavilion, ITC Maurya.

Here, we work towards offering a great, memorable dining experience to our guests, and your appreciative comments for our staff are the greatest encouragement for us.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Was all it was supposed to be from the pick up at the airport to the rooms and excellent meals served with hospitality at the Bukhara. Nice Gym too either very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is well located, excellent breakfast with large varied menu with plenty of room. The rooms themselves were excellent as were the bathrooms.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your delightful review for the accommodation, services and restaurants at ITC Maurya.

At our hotel, we strive to offer a warm and memorable experience to our guests, and your appreciative comments are the greatest encouragement for us.