“Very good hotel to stay in New Delhi” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of ITC Maurya, New Delhi

ITC Maurya, New Delhi
Ranked #11 of 705 Hotels in New Delhi
London, United Kingdom
“Very good hotel to stay in New Delhi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Excellent place to stay for five star guests with Good restaurants and excellent food choice
of Indian and western food ,fantastic service and Breakfast on 18th floor restaurant.
Excellent service with smile by ground staff ,reception staff and very good rooms with surrounding views .housekeeping was excellent and service was very good

Room Tip: Rooms on garden side are excellent
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review for ITC Maurya. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our accommodation and restaurants, and your appreciation for our service is the greatest encouragement for us.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at our hotel.

General Manager - ITC Maurya

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (515)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Very nice five star hotel. The room that I stayed in (28 floor) was very comfortable and very quiet. Everything about the room was much as I would expect from an ITC hotel which I have found to be off a consistently high standard .
The restaurants at the hotel are among some of the best in Delhi and Dum Phukt restaurant in particular is definitely worth a visit.
If there was one thing that could be better the swimming pool which I'd somewhat bland in assistance but otherwise a very nice hotel in one of the best stress of Delhi.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review about ITC Maurya. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our accommodation and restaurants, particularly Dum Pukht.

We have also noted your feedback for the swimming pool service and will look into the same. We look foward to the pleasure of having you stay with us again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

I have been a SPG Platinum member for a long time and have stayed at multiple hotels in New Delhi previously. This was my first time staying at the ITC Maurya (March 7th-10th, 2014) and I will never stay in another hotel in New Delhi ever again.

There were 3 reasons why this hotel outnumbers all of the other hotels in Delhi and is frankly the best ITC hotel I've ever stayed at. Before you read this review, please keep in mind that I'm a pretty demanding customer, and I have to say that ITC Maurya fulfilled all of my expectations. 10 out of 10!

1) Beautiful Hotel
Before you even get into the hotel, you can get a sense of its grandeur and breathtaking presence. The property is just phenomenal, from the beautiful pool to the lobby to the rooms. Everything is perfectly arranged and you can tell they put a lot of thought into every detail of the hotel.

2) Impeccable Service
All the staff that I worked with was gracious and able to address all of my concerns.

Of all the staff that I worked with, Sentina is the real deal, and in the top 1% of all of the hospitality staff I have ever worked with, ever! Within 2 hours of checking into the hotel, she was able to secure a priority reservation with Bukhara, book us a top-notch tour guide for a Delhi tour for the very next day, and make a number of recommendations on local places in Delhi that are not written in Lonely Planet, Rick Steve's etc.

To summarize, Miss Sentina was extremely gracious, caring, and on top of everything. She is extremely professional, with a lot of potential - I wish her the best for her future.

3) Overall Package
- Breakfast: out of this world, one of they days I was in a hurry and running late for a meeting and asked them to pack a travel box for me, and they were able to assemble it immediately
- Evening Towers Lounge: Delightful enclave, great place to relax after a day of meetings
- Concierge: Professional, friendly, and even asked for feedback half way through my trip to see if there was anything they could do to improve
- Dinner: Bukhara is awesome, and fulfilled all of my expectations (it is ranked as one of the Top 50 restaurants in the world..)

Room Tip: If you want peace and quiet, I would recommend staying in the women's only floor - It's call...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sserenity22
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to share your wonderful, detailed review for ITC Maurya.

We are truly pleased to hear that you enjoyed the warm, comfortable and memorable experience that we strive to offer at our hotel through great accommodation, ambiance and restaurants.

We have also shared your special appreciation with our team and they are also grateful for the same.
We look foward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Its my first visit to new delhi and i choose to stay in the hotel ITC Maurya on the recommendations of my friends. The overall experience was amazing, the rooms were outstanding, the lobby was very magnificent, all the staff members were very kind and helpful
Miss Sentina gave her best and helped me in every way. She was very kind towards me and i would love to visit again and also would like to recommend my friends to visit.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Rafi A
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with ITC Maurya on your first visit to New Delhi, and for sharing your delightful feedback with us.

At our hotel, we strive to deliver a warm, comfotable and memorable experience to our guests, and we are pleased to hear we were successful in our endeavors.

We are also grateful that you would like to recommend us to others, and look foward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

Right from the moment you step in, till the time you check out, you get an amazingly warm experience at this hotel. I must give a special mention of Gurbani Singh Puri and Bhavna, at the front desk who made our stay truly memorable through great hospitality and attention to detail that indeed made us feel special on our special day! We can not but look forward to more of such stays at ITC Maurya.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your truly delightful review for ITC Maurya. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the warm experience that we endeavor to offer and had a memorable stay with us.

We have also shared your special compliments with our associates and they are also grateful to hear the same.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at our hotel.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I stayed in Feb for the business trip, I was upgraded to a spacious room and the luxury hours were fantastic. The check in was smooth but was extremely disappointed by the concierge services. I have stayed in few hotels in Delhi with some great guys at concierge. But this was an exception here for a stature of a hotel like ITC. The concierge was not able to recommend a good restaurant, had to search for ages for recommending a night club and did not provide alternatives to go to Agra. Some serious improvement needed for staffing at concierge.

Food at Bukhara was brilliant !!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your stay at ITC Maurya. We are happy to hear your appreciation for our accommodation and your dining experience at Bukhara.

We have also noted your important insights regarding the concierge service and are concerned to know that our service was not upto the quality experience that we endeavor to deliver.

We assue you that we are looking into your feedback and do look forward to having you stay with us again,

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

What a way to demean a name like ITC. Absolutely ruthless service. Called the room service. Took 1 hour to come and came with a wrong order. Same with housekeeping. And when I escalated, the Duty manager was standing with some old gentleman Mr Sanjeev Hans. Oh, what a tragic consequence for ITC. This man says, if you don't like our service, don't come again. We only want guests who appreciate our property, Damn-it this man started shouting at me, I just packed my bags and exited the property 3 hours earlier than I was supposed to go to the airport. This guy was like crack. Tragedy for ITC to have this person in some senior Sales and Marketing role.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family