“Great Hotel in Dehli”

ITC Maurya, New Delhi
Ranked #14 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We arrived in Delhi from Australia,we were tired and we arrived at the ITC, the staff were very helpful and friendly.This was a nice introduction to India.
The hotel was beautiful , luxurious and quiet from the noises on the streets.
Our room was really nice,opened the curtains to the beautiful view.
Our bed and pillows were so comfortable that it was nice to have a great sleep after the long flights.
Its also in a great safe area, but we didn't walk out of the hotel as we had a driver that showed us around.
Breakfast was great, all the foods you would want for breakfast was there , continental and indian.
The restaurant in the hotel is amazing, so book a table when you checkin as it is very popular, one of , or its even the best restaurant in Delhi, Bukhara.
My only criticism is the internet wifi, you get a complimentary 30 mins , but this wasn't working the times we were there.It did work however if you paid, which I would have hoped was part of the room deal where wifi was included.
Having said that, this ITC is an oasis in the midst of noisy busy delhi, its a great place to relax after touring all day

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Samgalb
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to share your delightful feedback for ITC Maurya.
At our hotel, we work towards offering a comfortable and memorable stay to our guests, and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed this experience.

We have also noted your comments regarding the internet and are looking into the same. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

General Manager - ITC Maurya

Write a ReviewReviews (2,728)

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Other than a registration desk that created many complications for me and a colleague of mine, the rest of the staff was incredibly helpful and nice. The rooms were a better value than other similar hotels in the area, although not as large. The property is gorgeous and it is really pleasant to just roam around and enjoy the beauty of the hotel. I found myself making friends with many members of the staff over the 9 days I was there. It was only the problems with the front desk giving and taking bad information and a couple of instances of disregard for us as guests that left a bad impression.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your pleasant feedback for ITC Maurya. While we are happy to hear your aprpeciation for the accommodation and staff at our hotel, we are concerned to know about the reported issue at the time of our check out.

We apologise for the reported problem and request you to consider this as an aberration to the quality experience that we endeavor to offer at our hotel at all times. May we also request you to kindly share your contact details so we can get in touch with you. We do look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I have stayed in this hotel quite a few time and each time i do i'm never disappointed. The staff are all very friendly and extremely helpful. They look after your every need while you stay there. They have all the facilities you would expect from a hotel of this caliber. a clean comfortable place to stay, great staff, great restaurants and excellent facilities.. I look forward to my return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for appreciating ITC Maurya through your delightful review. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the warm service and accommodation that we offer here.

We are also delghted to hear that you look forward to staying with us again, and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

ITC Maurya is a place to stay if you are in Delhi. I have stayed in this Hotel couple of times and thrilled with their service, rooms and outstanding food.
Not to mention the people starting right from breakfast Chef Karishma who does her daily rounds with a smile and superman Kanwaljeet trying to ensure each guest is taken care off.
I have not had the time to try Hotel facilities but reviews have been very good.
Lastly not to forget the central and convenient location this connects Delhi very well.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your delightful feedback for ITC Maurya, and for recommending us as the place to stay in New Delhi.

We are pleased and grateful to hear your special comments for our service, particularly our breakfast team.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I have returned to the Maurya in Delhi for the fourth year in a row. I am always made very welcome and I really feel as if I have returned to my family. The restaurants are all first class. I have two favourites, My Humble House - sophisticated Chinese and West View.
The staff are always courteous and willing to help. They smile non stop and are a joy to deal with.
The accommodation is generous and well appointed. An innovation this year is the ability to control the lights and the television from an I-Pad next to the bed''.
I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. I look forward to returning year after year.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in The Towers
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gandalf040148

Dear Guest,

Thank you for so much for your wonderful feedback for ITC Maurya. It is indeed a pleasure to hear from loyal guets such as yourselves, and to know that you feel at home while staying with us.

We are glad that you enjoy our accommodation and service, and look forward to staying with us.
We too, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

My experience at ITC Maurya has been always excellent, I have stayed at this hotel many times and each time I visit it with my family the services get better and better.
Rooms are very good and their house keeping standards are much better than any other hotels I have visited.
Food is of the highest standard, we dinned at Bukkara, Dum Pukht, West View and Pavillion......
service and food was superb!!!
SPA and swimming pool was very good experience.
The check in and check out was personalized and fast.
The ITC Maurya has always lived up to its highest standards in the Hotel Industry
Value for Money.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The standard of hospitality is very good and staff is very courteous.
Would like to specially mention the excellent service rendered by Mr Kawaljit and his team at the Pavillion Restaurent .
The hotel because of its location in the heart of Delhi , is very convenient .
The green area around the pool is of particular attraction .

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business