I stayed for 1 night and wished I could have stayed for more! The lobby is like a museum, the service is exceptional, every employee from driver to doorman to housekeeping staff make you feel like royalty. The only downside for me was that they don't have complimentary wifi which is something that even 3star and budget hotels offer as complimentary. For a hotel which is this pricey, surely the wifi could be included
for free! I had breakfast at the pavilion restaurant and it had a good spread of Indian, continental breakfast but what I loved most was the masala chai. The price overall is definitely high but this is a once in a while indulgence so I still recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in greenery in the heart of Delhi, ITC Maurya - a premier luxury hotel, is acknowledged as the preferred 'Residence for World Leaders and Global Icons' for over 30 years. The 438 room property epitomizes the luxury hotel experience with exemplary service and warm hospitality soaked in Indian traditions. The hotel has established industry benchmarks in safety and security, wide choice of premium rooms and suites, world renowned restaurants, banqueting facilities, spa, wellness and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your ITC Maurya, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maurya New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Itc Maurya Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Itc Maurya
- Itc Maurya Delhi
- Itc Mourya Delhi