“Annuversary Celebrations”

Ranked #11 of 708 Hotels in New Delhi
New Delhi, India
“Annuversary Celebrations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

It was time to celebrate our 45 years of togetherness with the family. Humble House was chosen as the right place ;' . The ambiance created by the staff was amazing.Flower Bouquet was presented to my wife and a bottle of champagne was opened with compliments from the management and a chocolate cake was the icing on cake at the end of our dinner. Overall it was an experience to be remembered for long time to come..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing My Humble House, ITC Maurya for this wonderful occasion. We are truly delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience with us and enjoyed the special endeavors we made to make your celebration more delightful!

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
General Manager - ITC Maurya

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (518)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

In the middest of many issues during my stay, the only thing what really delighted me is my break fast at West View.

The food is good and the staff is courteous enough to start my day in a good note.

Special thanks to Rajeev Bajaj for greeting me everyday with a great smile.

Please convey my thanks to all your staff in west view.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback about ITC Maurya, and your appreciation for West View. While we are happy to know that you particularly enjoyed your breakfast experience, we are concerned to hear that there were several issues during your overall stay.

We have conveyed your special compliments to our team. May we also request you to kindly share your contact details so we may get in touch with you and understand your concerns.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Dear General Manager,
I had a 24 hour stay at this unique hotel. One can feel the vibrance on entry into the lobby, squeaky clean ambience , welcoming staff, cleanliness everywhere and anticipation level of staff were amazing. As a part of airline crew I have stayed with many hotels internationally and I must say that F & B staff at the Golf lounge near concierage were professional and friendly unlike many lounges of that level in other hotels. Mr. Mohan Paliwal, Mr.Himanshu, Mr.Sandeep and Mr. Zac, we're so outspoken and friendly and the ambience of the place is multiplied by their presence. I wish to thank your entire team as well as hotel as a whole in exhibiting the true spirit of Indian hospitality.
Matthew S.T.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review about ITC Maurya. I am truly delighted to hear that you had a unique experience at our hotel, and enjoyed the warm service that we endevor to offer.
We have also shared your special compliments with the Golf Bar team, and they are truly grateful for the same.

We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had a marvellous stay in ITC Maurya New Delhi . Wonderful interiors and beautiful paintings. Rooms were very clean and needed amenities were provided.Very efficient , responsible , helpful and courteous staff. Specially Miss Sentina ,she was very approachable , genuine and welcoming .she assisted me to my room and provided me with all the information that I inquired. And really appreciate the staff courtesy at the front desk . Thank you for making my experience wonderful.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank isabell w
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review about ITC Maurya. We are most pleased to read your delightful appreciation for our service associates, and to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at our hotel.

Cuneo, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

How do I write a review for a hotel like this? And most importantly, how can I give it the maximum score of five, without feeling guilty for having previously granted the same points to places much less deserving them? It would take 10 stars to adequately reward this hotel.

True luxury is not tangible. It's not a comfortable room full of gadgets. It's not a 24-hour restaurant, feeding you even at 3 AM with the same attention to detail. It's not a stay without the slightest problem, the least misunderstanding or forgetfulness. You find yourself surrounded by a staff that seems to come from another planet, so assiduous and unusual is his care of the customer, be it a Head of State or a simple guest spending a couple of days there.

For this reason it is difficult to give a score to this place of total dedication to the mission of pampering every guest as if he was the Head of State. Failing to have more than 5 points available, I’ll have to – unfairly – give those. Because every person working there deserves much more than that.

To all the staff: Bravo!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Homing_Pigeon1
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for so much for sharing your wonderful review about ITC Maurya. We are most pleased and grateful to read your delightful appreciation for our service associates, and have shared your comments with them.

We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at our hotel.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed at the Maurya in April and I had the BEST FOOD at the Pavillion Restaurant! All thanks to Mr. Kawaljit Singh. Especially during breakfast, I enjoyed MAKHI KI ROTI!!! He took great care of us and created a friendly and homely atmosphere! We will definitely be coming back because of this great service and hospitality!

Secondly, Mr. Nishant Taneja also made our stay extremely convenient! He went the extra mile to help us make this trip as convenient and pleasurable as possible! All in all, the staff at this hotel is focused and determined on providing the best service possible and it truly makes all the difference. I recommend this hotel and it's staff highly!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ricky G
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I love the food here I cannot say it was the company that made the food good or the food itself was good. However I keep yearning to go back and have the yummy food as many times as possible. Everything about the food is amazing the aroma, the presentation, and the service is excellent.

We ordered all vegetarian food, as I am a veggie lover. The food was so aromatic that I could not stop gulping my saliva at the sight of the food. It was yummylicious. It would be nice if one can do the booking earlier else you might have to wait. I would say but the food here is worth the wait. So go ahead and try it. Though it is a bit on the expensive side however it is worth the experience.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderul appreciation for the cuisine at ITC Maurya. It is truly a pleasure to know that you enjoy the fine dining experience that we offer at our hotel, along with our food presentation and service.

We look forward to the pleasure of having you back soon.