ITC Maurya, New Delhi
The Lodhi(New Delhi)
US$250
US$222
2,992 results
All reviewsdum pukhtbukhara restaurantgolf barmassage chairdiplomatic enclaveexecutive clubcoffee shopspecial thanksexcellent hotelbusiness tripfront officekebabin room dininghome away from homeindian foodpaviliondelhi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I arrived at this hotel, having discovered that my sponsors had placed me in a less than satisfactory venue. So I walked in. Not the best thing to do in India these days with the heightened security as you cannot simply book a room.

However the Duty Manager, allowed me to call the reservations centre and book, which all felt a little silly if honest, and rules for rules sake..... but when in India I suppose...

The experience has been well worth it. The staff are outstanding the venue terrific and food out of this world. What sums up this experience is that even though I've been to India many, many times, the waiter for breakfast kept bring me tastes of the region of india, so even the breakfasts was exciting. PS the food for breakfast, the quality, the selection, the service is outstanding.

The gym and pool, if a little small is also really good and for a gym addict like me, it was great to be able to workout properly.

If you pre-book this hotel, you've made a great choice.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a pool view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for so much for sharing this wonderful review about your stay at ITC Maurya! We are truly happy to know that you had a great experience with us with us and particularly enjoyed the service at our hotel.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

If you are looking for a quiet, romantic evening over a bottle of chardonnay or a classic cocktail, you might want to add IRA to your list. It is all about a great ambiance, subtle music that compliments your drink and space for the conversation you always yearn for. It is an outdoor restaurant by the pool, which makes it an ideal choice pre-winters. The staff is very cheerful. What is more impressive is that the restaurant staff ensure your evening experience is special. I will visit this place very soon. Cheers!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review for iRA- The Waterside Bar at ITC Maurya. We are glad you enjoyed the refreshing experience that we strive to offer here in the sparkling ambiance of our poolside!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Had the chance of visiting the ITC showcase at the Maurya recently whereby all ITC group hotels had gathered for an interaction with the Trade members, and was really impressed by the wide spread layout for lunch , comprising of its trademark Bukhara dishes, along with good South Indian Food, and sumptuous North Indian delicacies, It was a real great experience.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your experience during the ITC Showcase. We are delighted to know you enjoyed the cuisine we offered which included specialties from Bukhara, Dum Pukht, Dakshin and more.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival the hotel has impressive security and reception and foyer.

My first poor experience was during tea in the restaurant the staff were not as attentive as you would expect. Secondly, while I was having tea trying to talk to a colleague a staff member was playing a game on his phone. Not what you expect for a hotel of this supposed calibre.

Secondly, I had major jet-lag and was super tired, so all I wanted to do at 10pm was sleep and the party downstairs had other thoughts. I called the front desk and the duty manager was very apologetic and said it would get stopped immediately and it did. 10 mins later it started again. I complained again and the same routine. So I was left at 10:30pm with pumping music and this carries on until approx 1:30am. If you look at other reviews this is a common theme that other people comment on. The hotel clearer knows this is an issue but it still has the wedding parties and it does not stop. My advise if you want a good night sleep is go somewhere else or bring ear plugs.

My noisy nights continued for the 3 nights I stayed, very frustrating.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable review for ITC Maurya. We are most concerned to know that your stay with us was not reflective of the quality experience that we endeavor to offer, and assure you that we are addressing this matter immediately.

While we profer our sincere apologies for the reported issue, we request you to consider this as an aberration to our service standards. May we also request you to kindly share your contact details so we can get in touch with you.

We do hope you choose to stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed at the itc one room and celebrated our 2nd anniversary there...in two words...excellent service

People i would like to acknowledge: Mritunjay from House keeping, Aditya and Ashish from the summit lounge

Room Tip: itc one...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for celebrating this special ocassion with ITC Maurya! We are glad that you had a comfortable stay with us, and found our service to be excellent.

We have shared your special compliments with our service associates who are also delighted to hear the same. We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.