“Good Business Hotel”

Le Meridien New Delhi
Ranked #17 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 5 November 2013

The hotel was well managed and functioned well for business travelers. Everything works: service was efficient, food, cleanness and room/facilities were acceptable. It met the SPG standard. Overall the hotel and rooms was a little dated. Some of the more modern facilities were improvised to keep up with travelers needs. Location is good as is closed to many of the Corp offices and government offices. I will come back for its good location.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (3,058)

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Every thing is average or below average -

If you wish to find justice for the rate - may be the LOBBY DECOR and Breakfast are good.

Very poor maintenance -
they allot UNDER PREPARED room - and then struggle all the night to fix the problem

Room Tip: Can't you avoid it?
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed for one week during a conference in this hotel. The design of the hotel is interesting. Room 1816 has a nice view and gives you complementary access to the Club Lounge.

The room decoration was tasteful and the bed was comfortable (the most important feature of any hotel room).
What was less appealing was the level of cleanliness of the room...the window was filthy and since I do my gym in the room, I got to see under the furniture... wow...talk about dust-bunnies and other stuff. Also, the flexible in the shower put up quite a fight and made showering a bit of an effort.

Service overall is good and people are helpful and friendly. Breakfast selection in the main dining area was good but in the end I preferred to eat in the Club Lounge because the waiting time was way shorter.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stayed there in the begining of this year, right from check in to check out the service was excellent, good rooms, good food at the rest. Above all i would like to take this oppurtunity to thank the hotel staff n adminstartion for the support . During my stay at the hotel my wife has an attack of M.S it is really comendeable the way the hotel staff responded to our needs wld like to extended a special thanks to Deepi (lobby manager i think so). Rajiv Pal (Sr. Duty manager). n also thanks to lady ( hotel staff sorry i dont remember her name ) who stayed with us at the hospital the whole day. The in house doctor who arranged n advised the hospital to b taken . Overall i would like to thank everyone who helped us on that day. The way everything was handled was really excellent . Thanks for the hospitality

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The staff here was professional and courteous. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome and addressed us each time they saw us. One person who deserves great thanks is Mr. Anil Bhatt. He remembered our names, saw us each day and was very professional and kind. I observed him treating other guests in the same warm and professional manner. This hotel and staff strive to meet or exceed their customers needs. The rooms were luxurious and up to date with the latest in technology and conveniences. The location is very convenient to all of New and Old Delhi.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Although it was a one night stay, I seriously loved the hotel which is located at one of Delhi's best areas. I wouldn't think of chosing any other (5 stars) hotel if I am to visit Delhi again. The lobby is huge and just full of nice interiors. I had a room with a swimming pool view, not the best view but I also liked it a lot. I ordered some late night in room food and it was also very good. I wouldn't comment about the prices as you get what you pay for, If I wanted to pay less I would have chosen a cheaper hotel, pretty much expected.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2013

On my first trip to India, this hotel was an oasis for me (as I dealt with heat and humidity!). The service is gracious and professional, the room was nicely furnished, good bed, and all the amenities I needed. Small problems like a burned out bulb were handled quickly. The breakfast spread was wonderful, and I enjoyed my visits to the spa and the fitness center. The overall design of the hotel is ultra-modern (atrium style) and that's not my preferred taste, so if you want something more traditionally "Indian" or in the British Raj style, find a different hotel. But in all other ways, I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business