Le Meridien New Delhi
  • Restaurant
Hotel Bright(New Delhi)
Jumeirah Villa(New Delhi)
3,238 results
All reviewsindia gatethe club loungemonsoon restaurantconnaught placetop floormodern hotelcoffee shopchinese restaurantbusiness centerthe heart of the citybreakfast buffetduty managerstar hotelcentral locationbusiness tripspecial thanksnero
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 December 2013

NIce inner etho, Clean, soft, nice food, but internet services are very costly. It is avaialble at a lower rate /free in many hotels even in small towns. Good conference rooms with professional services.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I am currently staying at Le Meridien Delhi. Rooms are nice, a big dark for my taste but nice.

The big issue is with the food. We ate at the 20th floor chinese restaurant and we all could not sleep in the night due to vomiting and stomach pain.

The second day we had dinner at the buffet restaurant and I was served some old meat.

Now I am still feeling bad and I am looking for a restaurant nearby to eat for the rest of the week we have to spend here.
We are in Delhi for an exhibition and I had to leave early today because I am not well due to this food.
The staff is nice and helpful, the property a bit old (common areas need some renewal) but rooms are renovated.

A pity that the restaurants are in such state and highly priced considering the Indian standard. Whatever the price, I expect at least to food I am served to be fresh.

Carry warm clothes as they set the temperature in all the common areas and the rooms at 19 degrees, currently the temperature in delhi is 10 to 19 degrees celsius. Outside is more pleasant the inside the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
meenabhatia, Vice President-Operations & Marketing at Le Meridien New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to have you stay here with us, we are grateful to you for sharing your feedback in this review on trip advisor.

We note with great concern you feedback about the food, we regret the same. We would like to assure you that we maintain highest standard of food safety at all times. Do let us know if we can assist you further in this regard, I will personally attend to this.In the Meanwhile, at our end, we have reviewed it carefully and assure you that all necessary standards were in place as always.

Thank you for your compliments to our associates, I am glad that they are able to offer you a good service experience.

Best Regards

Meena Bhatia
Vice President
Operations & Marketing

Reviewed 11 December 2013

The electricity kept going off and cycling back on, which meant that both nights of my stay the full lights in my room came on multiple times. Plus, the AC was freezing, but no matter how often or much i raised the temperature it stayed freezing. So eventually I turned it off, but every time the electricity powered off and then on the AC started up again.

Club Lounge and breakfast buffet were pretty good. The 01 restaurant dinner was solid too (I had the burger).

Reviewed 8 December 2013

This hotel is located in a quiet area of New Delhi that either due to the lack of traffic or excellent soundproofing, you do not hear the constant honking of horns. To be noted though on Friday night I could hear the outside musicians celebrating a wedding in the hotel. It must have been the lack of traffic. The restaurants are very good - the Indian one excellent in its new Indian cuisine. One of the best features is the availability of cars with drivers to rent. The comfortable clean cars are a far cry from New Delhi taxis and worth the extra money. The best part is you can have the car wait for you so you do not have to try to get a taxi which as some times or in some places is almost impossible to do. The rooms are nice and the staff is very attentive.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I stayed in this hotel twice my recent visit to India. The best part of the hotel is their Sunday offer for free sightseeing and the restaurants they have in house. The One coffee shop offers excellent buffet breakfast which was part of my deal.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with numbers beginning 20 onwards as they offer excellent view of historic monuments and buildings of this city.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
meenabhatia, Vice President - Operations & Marketing at Le Meridien New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are really glad that you enjoyed our Weekend experience. These curated experiences offer a New Perspective to our guests and gives them an opportunity to unlock Delhi with a difference . The offerings at our restaurant, "The One" are including a range of international dishes, we are glad that you enjoyed them

We remain committed towards offering innovative service experience to our guests, and assure you that your future stays here will be as inspiring and enriching.

Thank you, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regards