The Metropolitan Hotel & Spa
US$224
US$134
US$118
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$289
US$230
US$153
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
Taj Hotels
US$86
US$39
US$34
1,928 results
All reviewsconnaught placechutney restaurantbangla sahibsikh templecentral locationbreakfast buffetindian restauranttravel deskclub roomlate checkcouple of nightsthe heart of the cityfive star hotelcomfortable staycoffee shopcomfortable roomscourteous staff
Reviewed 8 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and had a wonderful stay. The room was big and spacious with a lovely big window that let it lots of light during the day. The bathroom was very modern and had a great power shower.
We ate mainly in the hotel at the buffet as the food was so good. There was lots of choice from Indian, oriental and continental foods. The staff were so attentive and we enjoyed so much the big effort made by all. We got to know familiar faces but two of the staff in particular, Kamal and Sonnil who made our stay at the hotel very enjoyable. It was delightful to talk to two locals and learn at great deal about their lives/religion and cultures in India. Highly recommend this hotel and look forward to going back again soon!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jimbobse
Reviewed 7 December 2013

its best place property, peaceful one , best hospitality, its 5 star services at 3 star rates , that too the need for the business travel, in fact if one is good for family stay also, the breakfast choice is the superb one, in short we can say every need of business travel is nicely attended by the polite staff .

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jksugars
Reviewed 4 December 2013

It's a '5 star' hotel, so what? Aside from some boutique style furniture in the room I really could discern no advantage of this hotel over hotels which are rated 3 or 4 stars. And one major disadvantage - the wifi connection here was among the worst of any hotels I've stayed in India - including some places which are less than one tenth the price of this hotel. Surprisingly the nearby Gurudwara is rated as the number one tourist attraction in Delhi on tripadvisor, so I thought I would go over and have a look on the morning of my departure before leaving, but because of the awful wifi connection some simple online stuff I had to do which should have taken 10 minutes took 2 hours and then I didn't have enough time left to go out and do anything else.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank naturalnature9
Reviewed 2 December 2013

At first the value and feel of the hotel is good. The rooms are very modern and nice and the rate is good. I liked the breakfast just fine and felt happy to arrive here in Delhi. However after a while it got strange. My friends and I sat in the pin-drop-quiet lounge at night. It's so stark and quiet in this hotel, in a strange way. Not cozy. My friend and I got jet lag spa sessions and our therapists where giggling through it and then covered us in sesame oil. Which sounds nice but it was actually pretty gross. We smelled terrible the rest of the day and actually cut our sessions short at the spa. At check out I called down to see if it was possible to arrange a small parcel delivery within india. The woman said yes it would be alright. I went down and the man was nearly irate with me regarding the pre arranged package. I was confused and trying very hard to be as polite as possible as I appreciated the help. But the man kept barking at me and then tried to charge me $120 USD for one tiny box to Jodhpur. I asked him what was happening and then he got even more angry and said then 85.00 USD!!! I was so furious with this treatment and his macho attitude towards myself and his female attendants that he was also barking at. I would never go back to this hotel following the front desk mans attitude. I was 100% polite and worked very hard to communicate fairly and calmly. But he seemed to be a rude chauvinist not only to me but to the lovely women working there! Not a great introduction to Delhi. (Stay at the Radisson. I was shocked it was fantastic!)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank fortheloveofit
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Travelled to India for the first time with our 2 children (7 and 9 years). We arrived and the staff was friendly. The room was clean and comfortable, even quiet. Breakfast was a highlight for the kids- very friendly staff and a good selection of Indian, Asian, European and even doughnuts! After traveling out of Delhi for a few days, we were delighted to return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family