The Taj brand needs some serious help. it user to be the barometer of quality and service, and as an Indian, I have fond memories of my Taj experiences. However, my recent experiences leave me feeling unsatisfied. And the Taj Palace, Delhi, just underlined this.
When one pays above Rs 20,000 for a Club room, one expects exceptional service and quality. yet I found the staff to be badly trained (loud voices, inappropriate responses), and the decor to be outdated. My club room was too gadgety with lots of shiny switches, but overdone. There needs to be a sense of discreet style instead of jamming a room with magazines, papers, lamps and accessories.
Would recommend Taj take a deep look at their mission and values and understand how to craft a new path for the new century.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern crescent-shaped hotel situated on 6 acres in the diplomatic enclave, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi