“Brilliant”

Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi
Ranked #7 of 727 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Quite simply a stunning place to stay. I had a fabulous room and the service throughout was impeccable. However there was noise from redevelopment that could be heard on the 5th floor, and also in the lounge bar. I think they are updating the rooms floor by floor as some weren't as classy. All I know is that the 5th floor has GREAT rooms.
Good food, although the buffet selection is not as extensive as at the Taj Lands End in Mumbai.

Room Tip: Ask for a newly renovated room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Folkingham

Reviewed 13 September 2011

Good location. But very expensive for the quality of the room. Little out dated to my taste. I am more of a comtemporary person. Nice restaurant with great tasting food. enjoyed the breakfast and dinner in the restaurant. friendly waiter and service people. except the price, everything is good.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank travelhelp11
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Lovely Hotel to stay amazing ambiance from rooms lush green surroundings, very good rooms and ambiance too and clean , except 3rd floor was in maintainance so little noise in day time but very well managed, will love to stay there again in my next visit, and after all its a TAj Property

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I have been staying in this hotel for the past several years as a week-end outing away from home, as I live in New Delhi. I enjoy staying in the hotel. Great hospitality, wonderful rooms & suites, beautiful decor, prompt house keeping and room service, nice lounge, lovely food and the restaurants. I recommend that one must enjoy staying in this property.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I have stayed at this hotel about 2 times on my transit to and from US. Last time I stayed about 4 days as I had work in North india, so I would leave early morning and come back late in the night. I stayed one weekend and it was probably the best relaxing stay I have ever had.

The breakfast and lunh was awesome. Had a great time in the pool. It is definitely in a upscale diplomatic area, so walk out is not an option. you need a car or taxi. It has some amazing restuarants built in.

The staff is great. I can e picky about the room I am given. I was not happy with the room since I wanted to pool view, but the hotel was completely booked due to some big conference. I was one day early show up than my reservation. The duty manager did an awesome job in making sure that I was taken care of. Normally I am big fan of Taj hotels, and she impressed me so well with her convincing skills.

The hotel does have a great gym. The food is awesome, and service just fantastic. The business center made sure my flight resv was taken care and to my surpise had a car ready even before I asked for it.

The best was when I took a cab from the hotel to the airport and i left my phone in the back seat. This was a private cab(not owned by the hotel). I called the hotel security tell them that I had my phone in the cab that dropped me. They tracked the cab, got the phone and mailed it to the next destination I was at (overnight).. all this without a charge. amazing service.

Room Tip: Pick the pool facing and as high a floor you can go.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2011

this was one of the best hotels that i have ever seen in my entire life. The taj group have really worked hard in the creation of this hotel and their efforts can be seen. The great service you receive from stuff. I actually felt that i was living like a king hahaha, i would definitively recommend this to anyone. This shwos that india is improving !

Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I stayed there for 1 night in August 2011 second week. The hotel is centrally located at Dhaula Kuan and is easily accessible for business needs.The rooms are decent size, neat and clean, Rooms are large and give a you a feeling of plenty of space. The quality of furnishing, bed/ mattress is impeccable. Service is extra ordinary, however it tends to be overbearing some times. Breakfast is very good and excellent variety and choice. Wifi is chargeable, you feel if the hotel can make it free it will be good. The price is also very decent and you feel it is value for money. Overall a very good experience.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business