I've seen enough hotels to know that this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in... Since the time i entered, the comfort and the environment they provided was great. The Staff is very friendly, rooms are comfortable and overall, the service is excellent. I stayed in a club room (floor 6) and it was lovely.
Taj Palace in Delhi has Taj club designed for the corporate. I had room service which was good, and arrived quickly. I also ate in the Masala Art restaurant which was fabulous, in fact the best meal of my trip, better than the meal at The Leela Palace Hotel. The hotel staff is very polite and friendly.
I would Highly recommend it to every1 out there who want to spend nice time staying in Delhi and specially to those visiting on business propose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi, is spread out over six acres of lush gardens in the heart of India’s capital city. It is an oasis of calm while still being right in the middle of the city’s action. Not surprisingly, then that our 403 rooms and suites have played gracious host to princes, heads of state, corporate czars and high-powered conferences and the grandest of weddings for close to four decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi