Fantastic hotel , stayed on3 occasions and enjoyed an upgrade on two ..by chance.welcome good, rooms Devine even if you need a degree to operate the wonderful shower.
Service absolutely spot on , the pool area is great and one is supplied with water and towels immediately , I was even offered sun lotion , and after 30 minutes complimentary fresh fruit .Breakfast buffet is to say the least extensive and delicious.frankly its one of the most opulent hotels I have ever stayed in , the reason for the 4* and not 5 is the charge for internet access, a common theme in Indian hotels and an absolute disgrace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi, is spread out over six acres of lush gardens in the heart of India’s capital city. It is an oasis of calm while still being right in the middle of the city’s action. Not surprisingly, then that our 403 rooms and suites have played gracious host to princes, heads of state, corporate czars and high-powered conferences and the grandest of weddings for close to four decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi