We had an event in Taj Palace and stayed there for couple of nights. Taj Palace is truely a luxury hotel. It's one of the oldest 5* Deluxe hotels in Delhi. I really liked the property though its look old but the renovated rooms are really comfortable. Service is as usual class.
The only thing which makes me feel uncomfortable is its locality. Though its a highly secure area with all the consulates & embassies around but you dont feel safe going out on foot after dusk just to see the local market or to explore the city. You have to hire taxi to move to places like Connaught Place etc.
And it does not have any Disc..
Any how, liked the hotel, it's service and the food. Thumbs up for Taj Palace..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern crescent-shaped hotel situated on 6 acres in the diplomatic enclave, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi