Like stated in many other reviews, the Taj Palace provided a wonderful experience. The service of all staff is really outstanding. The rooms are well furnished and equipped and very clean.
The only problem, my colleagues and I had, was the hybrid service model for breakfast, ie partly self service and partly serviced. This resulted in unnecessary waiting and hot food arriving late and not to order. I must add that we had the same experience at other upmarket hotels in India. A late night meal in Kafe Fontana also did not meet my expectations. I did provide this feedback to management and have reviewed Kafe Fontana separately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi, is spread out over six acres of lush gardens in the heart of India’s capital city. It is an oasis of calm while still being right in the middle of the city’s action. Not surprisingly, then that our 403 rooms and suites have played gracious host to princes, heads of state, corporate czars and high-powered conferences and the grandest of weddings for close to four decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi