I stayed at the Taj for three days in February of 2014. This is an extremely well maintained Hotel. I would say one of a kind. Pretty much everything about the Taj is very good. The food was amazing, the afternoon Tea was awesome and the evening Cocktail sessions were equally good.
The only thing in my view that prevents thisgoing from good to being a GREAT hotel for service is their stubbornness to charge every guest a fee for using the internet. Really ?? Even after you have paid in excess of $300 per room ?
Other than this oddity, I found everything else to be good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern crescent-shaped hotel situated on 6 acres in the diplomatic enclave, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoftTaj, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi