During our Riviera Tour we spent 3 separate nights here, 1st, 9th & 14th. Always a great reception from the staff, excellent rooms - found the drinks a bit on the expensive side other than the happy hour 6-8.30
Food excellent, breakfast buffet on last day - roast leg of lamb, cinnamon flavoured john dory, with eggs, bacon ertc - truly fantastic.
We had rooms on the 3rd, 5th, & 8th floors - great views, big beds & bathrooms exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern crescent-shaped hotel situated on 6 acres in the diplomatic enclave, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi