We stayed at the Taj Palace Hotel in December 2013 during a family visit to India. We arrived quite late from our journey from Agra after visiting the Taj Mahal and therefore looked forward to a great stay. The hotel did not disappoint.
The management gave us a special suite room which our children enjoyed. We were given a special guy called " Inderjeet " who became our personal friend and butler. On one night, we felt a bit tired going out for dinner and therefore we ate at the restaurant. The kids ate room service and Inderjeet ordered popcorn and movies which the kids thoroughly enjoyed.
The breakfast was good, the rooms were excellent and the staff were always helpful.
We would definitely stay there again when we visit New Dehli base on this experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern crescent-shaped hotel situated on 6 acres in the diplomatic enclave, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Taj Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi