We stayed only one day in the Hotel to visit Delhi after 14 days in Kerala (club room)
It was really a pleasure to come back to a civil world with all facilities.
The hotel restaurants, bars, rooms and pool are excellent, The team is very helpful and ready to comply with every request.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi, is spread out over six acres of lush gardens in the heart of India’s capital city. It is an oasis of calm while still being right in the middle of the city’s action. Not surprisingly, then that our 403 rooms and suites have played gracious host to princes, heads of state, corporate czars and high-powered conferences and the grandest of weddings for close to four decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Indian Hotels Company Limited, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi