Taj Mahal Hotel
US$160
US$107
US$145
US$121
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$127
US$102
US$170
US$158
Agoda.com
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$290
US$237
US$39
US$33
US$90
US$65
2,285 results
All reviewsmansingh roadkhan marketindia gatechinese restaurantclub roomluxurious hotelbusiness tripcoffee shopwonderful hotelduty managerbuffet breakfastbusiness hotelcomfortable stayvarqmachanwasabidelhi
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Myself and my wife visited Taj Mahal, Mansingh Road,New Delhi from 8th to 1o th March'14 on short break to do Delhi sight seeing ang visit Agra.

We were kindly allowed early check in and late check out as requested. Room option of my choice (garden view) given. From room, there is a beautiful view of hotel garden on podium level and is very pleasing sight while sipping morning tea in your room.
Since this is a luxory hotel, you need to wear toe covering shoes and smart casuals in most of the places, especially bar. We had a quiet dinner in warq- Indian restaurant. The service was top class and they offered so many add- ons free along with main dishes ordered.Food quality was excellent.We tried soup/veg and non veg dishes. Chicken biryani was very tasty.

Room was very clean and well appointed.You are pampered for even small things. Lobby has good paintings around and designer roof. We sat and enjoyed the lobby area.

Would like to come back when possible.Excellent location,close to many attaractions like India gate,president house,parliament,hsopping complexes etc. Nice and serene surroundings.

Room Tip: Select garden view room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ogale
GeneralManagerTMD, General Manager at Taj Mahal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Mr. Ogale,

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

On a business visit the service was exemplary. Was fast tracked into check in. Spending time at the Ricks is a must. The atmosphere is great and the bartenders very attentive. The night I was there with friends there was a large expat gathering who were enjoying oldies goldies .
Varq was its usual great and never to be missed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ma'am,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on your overall experience at The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi.

We value your patronage and the entire team at the hotel looks forward to being of continued service to you and welcoming you back to The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Located in the lutyens delhi, the hotel is an excellent facility for having your conventions and international events or for stay. The Staff is always pushing the boundaries to serve the customers, the food was very simply outstanding. We had a greta international event in last week and all the guests were very happy .

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind words with regards to your stay at The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi.

I have shared your positive comments with my team and we all look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

By the time I had reached Delhi I had grown far too accustomed to the luxuries that the Taj hotels provide (wow!) but thinking back on them I have to agree that the amenities almost pale in comparison to the kindness and thoughtfulness of their staff. I'm delighted to report that the ambiance and service are NOT imitative of British examples, but appear to be uniquely Indian. There is absolutely none of the pretension one can encounter from London hotel staff, nor of the brisk "hurry-up" of a New York hotel, but the charm of really, really nice, down-to-earth people who want to help.

Room Tip: I can't imagine that there is such a thing as a "not-good" room at this marvelous hotel. As others have commented, the service is stellar: we Americans could learn a great deal about manners and social decorum from the staff there and at all the Taj properties. As for comfort, I have never taken so much as a pen from any hotel, but if I could have figured out how to make it out through the Lobby with one of the Taj king-size mattresses I would have been sorely tempted.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank HM349
GeneralManagerTMD, General Manager at Taj Mahal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Sir,

We thank you for your sharing your positive comments on your overall experience at The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Located at the embassy area of Delhi, the Taj Mahal Hotel is an excellent facility for both leisure and business. They have the best breakfast in my whole trip with most varieties of food and good quality. The service is impeccable, especially in the club lounge. For club level rooms, they serve breakfast, high tea and cocktail in the club lounge at different times. Though I have not tried the breakfast , both tea and cocktail times are good with sand witches and cakes or small chows served which are popular among guests. Service staff there are courteous and friendly to make guests feel welcomed and comfortable. We needed a rather late check out in view of our late departure flight. The reception staff tried their best to accommodate despite a pretty full house booking. A true 5 star hotel with quality. The only thing I wish they can improve on is the charged distilled water in rooms. It is provided complimentarily in all other hotels we stayed in India.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends