The Park New Delhi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Apartment 52(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
Hotel Host Inn(New Delhi)
Hotel Bright(New Delhi)
Nirula's Hotel(New Delhi)
Jumeirah Villa(New Delhi)
3,238 results
All reviewsjantar mantarconnaught placepriyanka tyagipool sideexcellent locationthe heart of the citycentral locationbusiness tripbreakfast spreadbusiness hotelhouse keepingcoffee shopcourteous stafffront officecomfortable staymetro stationagni
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2011

> Room maintained "5 star Property" and
> Swimming pool amazing
> Week-end is the best time for pool side & night at Fire
> Staff is polite & professional hotel management trined
> Gym is small
> Near to new delhi railway station

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your stay at The Park New Delhi. It is good to know that we could offer you a comfortable stay experience. Your kind comments about the hotel's location, facilities, staff and services are highly appreciated. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your weekend at Aqua, the pool side alfresco restaurant and Agni, the energetic and vibrant nightclub which is adjacent to our Speciality Pan-Indian restaurant Fire. I look forward to welcoming you back at The Park New Delhi.

Reviewed 24 November 2011

Great hotel. We only stayed the one night as we were on the whistle-stop Golden Triangle tour. Staff were very courteous. Room was clean, modern and very spacious. Speedy check-in and check-out (which was essential for our purpose). The Pool Bar was stunning but grossly expensive even by UK standards. We only had the one drink, partly because we hadn't slept for 33 hours but mostly because I choked at the price - £ 11 for a Bombay Sapphire gin and tonic. (Liverpool pub price is less than 3 quid). We settled on an inferior but still ridiculously expensive Beefeater G&T for £ 6. Fortunately, due to its location there are a few bars and restaurants. Because we were tired we never ventured into any of the bars but we did try the Bind Baltacha restaurant a few minutes walk away.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RedMacca
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi.I am glad to know that we could offer you a comfortable stay experience with us.Your kind comments about the hotel's location, rooms and staff are highly appreciated.Our hotel's prices are at par with the competition.I look forward to welcoming you back at The Park New Delhi.

Reviewed 21 November 2011

Our stay was great until our last night (which happened to be a Monday night). I had read complaints from other reviews about the noise from the nightclub part of the hotel, but since we weren't staying on a weekend I thought we were in the clear. Boy was I mistaken. Apparently Monday nights are happening in Delhi. The music started just after 11pm - we were already in our pjs settling in for an early drive to Agra. When the room and bed started vibrating from the base after midnight I called reception. They said the music would go until about 1am but they can move us to a higher room. Already in bed I figured we could stand it for another hour. Little did I know the music would be vibrating the bed until AFTER 4AM!!!

What made the situation worse was the front desk staff literally ignored my complaints in the morning when checking out. So much for customer service in Delhi. Any other "4/5-star" hotel would at least defer a complaint like that to a manager.

Nice stay but be sure to get a high floor in case they throw in a random club night.

• Stayed: November 2011
8  Thank TeeeFan
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Dear TeeeFan, Thank you for your feedback. We will surely do the needful and really sorry to have inconvenienced you during your stay with us. Regards

Reviewed 21 November 2011

Hotel is just next to Connaugh place and not far from old delhi so if this is what you want, it is very well located.
We spent most of our time in south Delhi so location is relativly good.
Room are clean and you have everything you need but don't forget that you pay 11000 Rs for a night (160 euros) so for this price you need to get all these.
There is a small swimming pool with a bar bar it was closed when we arrived for a private party.
Buffet breakfast is ok but just ok nothing more. I think they can do much better.
There is also a club in the hotel with free entrance for hotel guests. There are many lovely russian girls :)
Stuff is generally nice.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
9  Thank Spt C
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi. I am delighted to know that we could offer you a comfortable stay experience with us. Your kind comments about the hotel's location , rooms and facilities are highly appreciated. As you said we are located in the heart of the city's buzzing business and entertainment hub - Connaught Place. The hotel overlooks the historic18th century observatory - Jantar Mantar and provides ideal accessibility to all the major attractions of the city. I have noted your feedback and we shall work on them. I look forward to welcoming you back at The Park New Delhi.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

And in most establishments it is. Sadly not here though. The hotel facilities aren't too bad (those that you're allowed to use!). For example, the bar was closed and we couldn't sit on the terrace as a wedding was taking place.

The room wasn't too bad, but it felt as though the floor was about to give way!

So, let's get back to those costs. Over R300 for a small bottle of beer whereas I paid about R200 for a large one everywhere else. The hotel may try to justify this by saying that their beer was in fact the 'Ultra' brand, but to me it tasted exactly the same!

Charge for the evening buffet was R1600. That must be a record! The food looked good but I was never going to pay that price! I opted for a curry and rice dish plus 3 small "Ultra" beers; price about £30. I'd pay far less in the UK!

The hotel provides complimentary mineral water. But 2 members of our party were charged for drinking the 'wrong' water. It isn't made clear which ones are free and which are chargeable. Even though they didn't touch the 'free' ones they were still charged.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
9  Thank Dan_Sin_Kween
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi and for your valuable feedback. I regret to know that you had a less than desired stay experience with us. The issues highlighted by you in your feedback have been noted and I would like to ensure you that every possible measure is being taken to correct them.I look forward to welcoming you back at The Park New Delhi.

Warm Regards,