“Excellent 5 star hotel (Blend of Indian Culture & Service)”
Review of The Park New Delhi

The Park New Delhi
Ranked #65 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I attended the Sunday pool side party it was beyond my expectation and can rate it best in the town. Pool was shining and the atmosphere created by hotel was outstanding. Food was amazing and the hotel staff was very caring. Enjoyed a lot would like to revisit again. It was a true value to my money.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi and for your wonderful feedback. The hotel is situated in the heart of the city's buzzing business and entertainment hub - Connaught Place. It overlooks the historic 18th century observatory - Jantar Mantar and provides ideal accessibility to all the major attractions of the city.

Your appreciation of Aqua, our award winning pool side alfresco restaurant,(winner of 'Bar with best ambience' by Times of India), is much appreciated. It is wonderful to hear from our valued guests and appreciate your patronage. I look forward to welcome you back to The Park New Delhi.

Abhijit Bose

Write a ReviewReviews (3,078)

Reviewed 29 July 2012

This hotel located in the prime of the city is completely a treat to stay...well kept rooms ,excellent location and the highlight of the stay was the excellent cuisine it offers...dinned twice for dinner in hotel once in the Indian restaurant..innovative and great indian cuisine ..congo to the chef and the recommendation of the server about the best pizzas in the city ,truely holds good .Excellent pool restaurant and service ,really friendly service.

Room Tip: Away from the nighclub and pool facing
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your wonderful comments about our amenities, award winning Food and Beverage outlets, and our team members. I'm pleased to learn that your time with us was impacted by the personalized attention of our team members. It is wonderful to hear from our valued guests and appreciate your patronage. I look forward to welcome you back to The Park New Delhi.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

This was my second experience at The Park Hotel this March on a business trip. I simply choose the hotel because I had a great experience the first time!
On check in I was told I was given a room upgrade but the room faced the busy street of CP and it was just too noisy.

I requested for a room change and they obliged, however this time, the room was dusty and worse was being distrubed by pigeons on the parapet all night long!

Dinner buffet overpriced and terrible. Food quality was really bad and no replenishment being done on the buffet at 21h30!!

This is a business hotel but there is no ironing board in the room. When I asked for one in the morning at 8:30 I was told I could get one only after 15h00!!!
The next step was to move out rather than spoiling the rest of my stay there!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi and your valuable feedback. I am distressed to know that you were not satisfied with your stay experience with us. Your feedback has been shared with the team as a part of our ongoing commitment towards training and development. I would like to reassure you that the every possible measure will be taken to ensure that the issues highlighted in your feedback are investigated and effectively addressed. We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward to meet you in person and welcome you back at The Park New Delhi.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

I was amazed to read the other reviews of this property. It doesn't seem like we are talking about the same hotel. We stayed at the Park in April 2012.
The refurbished rooms have a dirty rug on the floor with hair and gravy marks. YUCK!!! This is definitely not tolerable in any class of accommodation.
The plus is buffet in the coffee shop and ala carte food in the Indian restaurant.
But the pool stinks. It is probably because it is used as a party venue in the afternoons and evenings. The whole area has a stench and it is difficult to laze on the loungers in the pool area. One doesn't expect this in a so-called 5star hotel as it raises a lot of hygiene and health issues.
I had planned to post these comments on the hotel website but as I could not locate their feedback page, I am putting this up here. I hope the management, especially housekeeping, reads this and takes corrective measures.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank girldelhi

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to learn that your experience with us did not meet your expectations.
I have reviewed each of your comments and have taken appropriate action to resolve each issue you reported. Your comments will be shared with our Housekeeping team as part of their ongoing commitment to training and development. In addition, we are re-evaluating our quality assurance processes to ensure these types of issues do not occur in the future. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Park New Delhi.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2012

Rooms are great.
Very clean bathrooms
Service is great.
The food variety and quality is one of the best in the industry.
Staff make u feel at home with very good service
the lounge on the top floor is nice
they do upgrade u if you are frequent

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

DEAR RAJESH7475, Your review makes us so happy. Thank you for the encouragement. Greatly appreciate the same. Regards

Reviewed 24 July 2012

Great location, excellent services, scrumptious meals - I had it all during my two days stay in the hotel. Nightlife is amazing with Agni on one side and Aqua on another. One of the best hotels in New Delhi. I will for sure come back again and again.

Room Tip: Its a nice hotel, very well connected with ministries, embassies and high commisions.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Dear saugata10,

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Firstly superb location, walking to CP, walking to several restaurants, bars, pubs, shopping.
DON'T take rooms on the 2nd floor, you will have the thump of the Disco below till 3 am !
Unfortunately I had to bear it on a Monday nt !
Service excellent friendly staff, we had breakfast , very sad. Ask for masala tea which is still ok don't take the ready tea they pour you. I think they have forgotten Tea needs to be FRESHLY brewed, it is not American coffee which you can keep reheating. There was a live counter for eggs where the chef kept pushing us ready omlettes ! Don't these people believe in fresh food!
No ac in the Elevators ! Very bad cooling in the restaurant Mist ! The lobby on the 2nd floor would stink of some kind of oil as the spa opens on that floor. The smell was typically like going to Bangkok.
Really not 5 star grade except for the service which was impeccable !

Room Tip: Don't take rooms on the 2nd floor and specifically ask them for upper floors as the rooms have t...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi and for your valuable feedback. I am disappointed to learn that your time with us was below the expectation that you have come to expect from The Park New Delhi- Certainly, this is not typical of the high level of service and accommodations for which our hotel is well known and we wish to extend our most sincere apologies for your discomfort and inconvenience. We have noted your concerns and have shared them with the team. We appreciate your bringing them to our attention. I do hope that this unusual experience does not preclude you from choosing to stay with us in future. As noise sensitivity varies from guest to guest, I would recommend selecting a Residence Room upon your next visit which would allow our team to accommodate you on our higher floors. Away from any possible noise. The oversized Residence guest rooms will allow a quieter escape from our "urban" location.. It is wonderful to hear feedback from our valued guests and appreciate your patronage. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.