“Excellent , Will Stay Again.......”
Review of The Park New Delhi

The Park New Delhi
Ranked #64 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
New Delhi, India
“Excellent , Will Stay Again.......”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The only hotel I consider when traveling to New Delhi.
With very spacious rooms and courteous hotel attendants and very lovely breakfast with lots of variety, one cannot ask for more.
A very short walk to Connaught Place (downtown) it is located very well, in the heart of everything. It gave us a little break from the heat and chaos of the city.
very close to hi-end shopping area. Close to janpath.,
Hotel staff was very nice and helpful,
Excellent Hotel, I would recommend it to anyone

Room Tip: prefer the 9th floor
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Prakashpkr
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent stay and for your appreciation about The Park New Delhi . We greatly appreciate your kind comments about our services , food and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us . We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward for your next visit to The Park New Delhi .

Rohit Arora

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (669)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 18 July 2013

service was more than exceptional people are very wonderful and helpful also wifi service was best i never got any problem exceptionally setup house keeping service was very good altogether it was blend of all best think what you require

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank praveen7854
Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent stay and for your appreciation about The Park New Delhi . We greatly appreciate your kind comments about our services and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us . We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward for your next visit to The Park New Delhi .

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stayed here from 09 to 12-July'12, during one of my business trips to New Delhi. First the positives. The restaurant staff at Mist was very efficient and supportive, though the buffet was highly overpriced. The live counter did not really offer anything special. The housekeeping was good. That's the end of goodness. On the morning of 10-July'13, I required a print-out. The previous night when I enquired, I was told that the business centre opens at 7.30 AM. When I turned up at 8.15 AM, the people over there did not know the password and requested me to come back after 8.30. I visited again at 9 AM, a smartly dressed guy comes up and tries to take a print-out from one of the computers. It doesn't work. He starts the 2nd computer, and I am surprised when he asks me "Do you know the Password?" He doesn't know how to take print of an excel file, and I myself operate the computer and take out the print (after he manages to get the password keeping mewaiting for atleast 10 minutes). All this is bearable. But in the middle, I had walked down to the reception area, around 8.45 AM, on 10-July, but irresponsible replies given by Front Office staff made me approach the Duty Manager. I was standing in front of him requesting his attention but he did NOT bother to respond. I walked away. Later during the day, I left a message at the Reception that I wanted to meet the General Manager. As I did not receive any response, I reminded them again the next day (11-July'13), but yet I could not meet the GM during my stay. Whether the GM ignored me, or was the message not communicated to him, is a question only he can answer.
I stayed at Room No. 329 and it was nothing much to talk about. The bathroom fittings are old and semi-rusty, The towels not at all fresh, the toiletries very basic. The design of the room is such that you cannot take a view from the room, and should you desire to do that it really takes an effort.
This arrogance of the Duty Manager, coupled with the uncaring attitude of the GM will never bring me back to this hotel again.
I will never stay here again.

1 Thank KunalBanerjee
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
On the outset, we would like to apologise for all that you encountered at The Park. Your feedback is very important to us and we ahve taken action in the appropriate way. We have gone through your post point by point and tackled each issue. Please allow us nother opportunity to showcase our true hospitality that The Park stands for.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 16 July 2013

The Park New Delhi is in the Heart of the city.......... Great Location for shopping, site seeing and very close to the Airport Metro.........
With nice breakfast spread and the amazing Indian food at Fire.................
The rooms were clean and the service was excellent.
The Park Hotel is a vibrant, luxurious and a stylish chick hotel to stay in.I would luv to visit the Hotel again with my family.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank aishprasad
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this review, 18 July 2013
Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent stay and for your appreciation about Fire at The Park New Delhi . We greatly appreciate your kind comments about our services and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us . We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward for your next visit to The Park New Delhi .

Tuticorin, India
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Very nice location and neatly maintained. Excellant Breakfast. However opening the room door was difficult at all times (Room No 714) and even Hotel Staff has to swipe it 3 to 4 times. Neghbour room guest also complained the same thing. Also toilet should have lock, although it is single room, guests may come for a while to see us and we cannot say be in lobby.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
Dear Guest ,

Thank you for your kind comments and appreciation about our hotel food & clenliness . Regarding the shortfall faced by you on your recent visit , we will surely work on the same as we are changing all our electronic door locks of the hotel very soon .

The hotel is situated in the heart of the city's buzzing business and entertainment hub - Connaught Place. It overlooks the historic 18th century observatory - Jantar Mantar and provides ideal accessibility to all the major attractions of the city. We also offer our guests a choice of various award winning outlets such as Aqua (winner of 'Bar with best ambience' by Times of India), our pool side alfresco restaurant, Agni (winner of the best bar with dancing for four consecutive years by Times of India), is our dynamic and energetic nightclub, Fire, which has been rated as one of the best speciality pan Indian restaurants in the city by Hindustan Times and Mist, our all-day dining restaurant which again has won several awards such as "The best coffee shop award" by HT City.

We look forward for your return to Delhi .

Mumbai
Reviewed 13 July 2013

While travelling to Delhi on a business trip, early this week, Park was an obvious choice as major meetings were in close vicinity of the hotel. This hotel is bang in the heart of Delhi’s Cannaught Place, which also happens to be the favourite shopping destination for Delhities. The hotel is priced reasonably for a business hotel and has spacious rooms. It offers complimentary WI-FI throughout the stay. The Staff is courteous and check in and check out was smooth. The complimentary breakfast is sumptuous and one can’t ask for more.

One thing to highlight - The laundry charges are probably the highest I have paid for even in a five star resort.

Room Tip: The Road facing rooms gets early morning light. So if you want to sleep long ask for pool side room.
Dear Guest ,

Thank you for your kind comments and appreciation .

We look forward for your return to Delhi .

Reviewed 12 July 2013

The hotel is centrally located in heart of the city with perfect ambience with a big list of cuisines.
My recent experience especially to the spa & gym have been real good.The team is quite friendly and applaud goes to harsh and narender for making my visit a memorable experience.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent stay and for your appreciation about Aura our Spa & our Gym at The Park New Delhi . We greatly appreciate your kind comments about our staff members and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us . We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward for your next visit to The Park New Delhi .