“A blend of luxury and Comfort!!”
Review of The Park New Delhi

The Park New Delhi
Ranked #68 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 18 July 2013

if you are looking at a property which provides you luxury in affordable prices then Hotel park is the perfect gateway for you. The location provides an edge over, as one can indulge in the shopping retreat in the heart of the city, just by stepping out.

The courteous and amicable staff makes your stay all the more comfortable by understanding your requirements swiftly. A much recommended hotel to all my near and dear ones... worth experiencing it once....

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent stay and for your appreciation about The Park New Delhi . We greatly appreciate your kind comments about our services and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us . We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward for your next visit to The Park New Delhi .

Rohit Arora

Write a ReviewReviews (3,115)

Reviewed 18 July 2013

There are no second thoughts about the fact that The Park is one of the best hotels i have stayed at. I would like to substantiate this with the wonderful experience that i had during my stay in this hotel. Every service - from great food to luxurious rooms, well trained staff to world class facilities - met the highest standards.

I would specially like to mention the Spa Center which helped me relax well after a hectic day. so, i can personally vouch for the Spa Center.

i will definitely recommend this hotel to people.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent stay and for your appreciation about Spa Aura and The Park New Delhi . We greatly appreciate your kind comments about our services at Aura and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us . We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward for your next visit to The Park New Delhi .

Reviewed 18 July 2013

A great location, almost bang on Connaught Place. But the façade looks a bit run down.

Rooms are modern, arty and comfortable. Some modernity can be dispensed with for better functionality, like the low hanging lights above the bed-side table, one can, and for me and my wife, did, bang heads to.

Toilet is not too ergonomically friendly and its non-latch-able sliding glass door opening right into the room, instead of to the foyer, is not a great feeling.

Food is very good.

Overall, good, but can be better.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent stay and for your appreciation about our Food at The Park New Delhi . We greatly appreciate your kind suggestions about the rooms . We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward for your next visit to The Park New Delhi .

Reviewed 18 July 2013

The Park New Delhi is located very closed to business destinations, entertainment places and tourist destinations. If you stay in Delhi longer than one week, you need to consider how you spend time over weekend, while you have an idle time and when you have rain outside. You can find something to do anytme in the Park or nearby area. Some people said difficulty to open the door. I found a technic during my stay which is quick and stay. You move the key card very quick in the slot and stay the card for while at the end of the slot. You can open the door now.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank swimer776

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent stay and for your appreciation about The Park New Delhi . We greatly appreciate your kind comments about our services and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us . We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. Just to add we are changing our entire hotels electronic door locking system very soon.

Looking forward for your next visit to The Park New Delhi .

Reviewed 18 July 2013

The only hotel I consider when traveling to New Delhi.
With very spacious rooms and courteous hotel attendants and very lovely breakfast with lots of variety, one cannot ask for more.
A very short walk to Connaught Place (downtown) it is located very well, in the heart of everything. It gave us a little break from the heat and chaos of the city.
very close to hi-end shopping area. Close to janpath.,
Hotel staff was very nice and helpful,
Excellent Hotel, I would recommend it to anyone

Room Tip: prefer the 9th floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Prakashpkr

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent stay and for your appreciation about The Park New Delhi . We greatly appreciate your kind comments about our services , food and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us . We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward for your next visit to The Park New Delhi .

Reviewed 18 July 2013

service was more than exceptional people are very wonderful and helpful also wifi service was best i never got any problem exceptionally setup house keeping service was very good altogether it was blend of all best think what you require

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank praveen7854

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stayed here from 09 to 12-July'12, during one of my business trips to New Delhi. First the positives. The restaurant staff at Mist was very efficient and supportive, though the buffet was highly overpriced. The live counter did not really offer anything special. The housekeeping was good. That's the end of goodness. On the morning of 10-July'13, I required a print-out. The previous night when I enquired, I was told that the business centre opens at 7.30 AM. When I turned up at 8.15 AM, the people over there did not know the password and requested me to come back after 8.30. I visited again at 9 AM, a smartly dressed guy comes up and tries to take a print-out from one of the computers. It doesn't work. He starts the 2nd computer, and I am surprised when he asks me "Do you know the Password?" He doesn't know how to take print of an excel file, and I myself operate the computer and take out the print (after he manages to get the password keeping mewaiting for atleast 10 minutes). All this is bearable. But in the middle, I had walked down to the reception area, around 8.45 AM, on 10-July, but irresponsible replies given by Front Office staff made me approach the Duty Manager. I was standing in front of him requesting his attention but he did NOT bother to respond. I walked away. Later during the day, I left a message at the Reception that I wanted to meet the General Manager. As I did not receive any response, I reminded them again the next day (11-July'13), but yet I could not meet the GM during my stay. Whether the GM ignored me, or was the message not communicated to him, is a question only he can answer.
I stayed at Room No. 329 and it was nothing much to talk about. The bathroom fittings are old and semi-rusty, The towels not at all fresh, the toiletries very basic. The design of the room is such that you cannot take a view from the room, and should you desire to do that it really takes an effort.
This arrogance of the Duty Manager, coupled with the uncaring attitude of the GM will never bring me back to this hotel again.
I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KunalBanerjee
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

On the outset, we would like to apologise for all that you encountered at The Park. Your feedback is very important to us and we ahve taken action in the appropriate way. We have gone through your post point by point and tackled each issue. Please allow us nother opportunity to showcase our true hospitality that The Park stands for.