“A PEARL TO SAVOUR”
Review of The Park New Delhi

The Park New Delhi
Ranked #72 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The Park New Delhi is a relaxed, beautiful and vibrant place. The hosipitality and genuine kindness of the staff is a joy. The food and buffet are exceptional.
I have spend 6 nights and hope to return soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Marije078
Rohit A, Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

Thank you for your beautiful feedback. ‘Pearl’ is such a heavenly term for us. We thank you sincerely for such a compliment. We hope to see you soon at The Park.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,156)

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I've stayed at the The Park hotel in New Delhi on a number of my visits to the city. After my first visit, I was recognized personally (by face) by a couple of the front desk staff who also had relevant details of my previous stay available to them, which helped them personalize my stay.

I was fortunate enough to stay in the Club rooms on all but one of my visits. The Club rooms are well equipped and the best thing about them (particularly the rooms on the 9th floor if I remember correctly) is direct access to the lounge, where there is always fresh coffee available, aside from other drinks and breakfast and a place to relax.

The pool area is of the hotel and accompanying bar is always a great place in the evening - it's hopping on some evenings and quiet on others.

The best part is the service - the hotel staff are always eager to help and are attentive to your needs. Look a little lost or in need of something for a few seconds and someone will approach you to assist.

I recommend this hotel for business as well as leisure travelers.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank gautamlulla

Your glowing review has left us all very delighted. Thank you so much for your support & for taking time out of your hectic schedule to post this feedback for The Park New Delhi. We wish to serve you soon and raise the bar! Wishing you the best for this festive season.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

The location of The Park is excellent and suits all my needs as a business women travelling mostly alone therefore I have stayed in the Hotel several times. In my recent stay I noticed the
refurbishing of the corridors that in the past were a little..."tired". Well done the walls done with
shining venitian stucco looks great!
The breakfast at The Park is luxurious and has an excellent selection east/west food. Excellent
the Coffee shop menu though a little expensive.
The front desk staff really nice and competent, you will see me again and agein, thanks

M.M. Rocci, Milano, Italy

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your positive review. I have shared your feedback with my team and we are very happy. We are also refreshing the hotel and on your next stay you will see the difference. We will be looking forward to your next stay with us. Wishing you a happy festive season from The Park New Delhi.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

As someone who has stayed at The Park New Delhi on numerous occasions, my 2 nights there in September 2013 were quite simply horrific.

To summarize;
- room was dirty
- constant noise from the corridor and adjoining rooms
- non existent service at the restaurant
- internet was unstable, and on top of that you pay if you want to connect more than 1 device - Rs. 800 + taxes pr. 24 hours
- getting an iron and ironing board to the room on the morning of my departure took all of 1 hour and 20 minutes, which of course is completely unacceptable

Since there are so many other hotels near Connaught Place in the same price range, there really is no reason to stay at the Park Hotel New Delhi.

Room Tip: Unless you are happy accepting mediocre service, don't stay at The Park Hotel New Delhi.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Rohit A, Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

We would like to sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us. We would like you to know that your feedback is very valuable to us and we have taken appropriate measures to ensure this doesn't happen again. Please accept our apologies and do give us another opportunity to serve you better. The Park takes pride in being top of the list in offering customised & personalised services and we assure you and all our guests our very best. Thank you for sharing your experience as this will make us shine on.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Park is closer to Cannaught Place, Palika Bazaar and right opposite Jantar Mantar. It's quite close to other business hotels to attend conferences and so is India Gate. The coffee shop has got levels and you just site out for coffee or drink in the lawn just outside the shop.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent stay and for your appreciation obout the design concept of our restaurants at The Park New Delhi . We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us . We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward for your next visit to The Park New Delhi .

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Contrary to other traveller's experience, I found check in and out very efficient. I noticed on one particular day, hotel had a big influx of guests checking in but hotel responded with several extra pair of hands to reduce waiting time which showed commitment. Lobby area is quite lively with several comfy sofas. The lighting and pastel blue shades used in BLISS coffee shop are very soothing. Best rooms are with a view of jantar mantar monument. I was given one because having read trip advisor reviews, I asked for it.Unfortunately, after two days the bathroom sink's tap snapped while room service were cleaning it. Repairs could have taken a couple of days.undaunted, asst manager on duty offered me another room which was premium level to make up for inconvenience the caused. Air conditioning was consistently good. Rooms had loads of space to put away one's wardrobe bits in an orderly manner. Very friendly staff throughout . Rooms were impeccable after they had been cleaned up. Around the swimming pool area, hotel had laid rows of partitioned areas where couples, newlyweds could enjoy some privacy. Good security to prevent any unauthorised stragglers. I did not go to Agni disco but had couple of meals in the FIRE restaurant. Very friendly staff but quality of cuisine was moderate. In the main FIRE serves Indian food. However, you must allow for at least one meal in the BLISS restaurant. You have a choice of a minimum of 70 items to go through which encompasses Indian, continental and Chinese cuisine plus desserts. If you need ice creams you have to ask serving staff as they melt if displayed.I will now mention some areas with scope for improvement. 1. It would be nice if the doorman (very nice chap) could be provided suitable attire. He looks scruffy in grey tshirt and trousers.2. Not impressed with denim shirts jeans uniform in BLISS. No complaint about the kit as it is clean and ironed but would be more suitable for a barbecue or for ranch hands. 3. Color scheme in rooms is very very bland ,mahogany shade wardrobes and grey colour carpets extinguish any glow.yet ceilings are smart and well painted/lit. 4. Shower curtains look drab at bottom panels.wish they could use a brighter plastic shade instead of white .lighting in bath rooms is very good.

Hotel cab was very comfortable for transfer to airport. Beaming friendly staff every where and value for money wise I would say quite a decent place. I did not have any noise issues as such. Slept very well although mattress was soft at edges where guests mostly sit , I suppose.

Room Tip: Go for rooms at higher level (5th+) facing historic monument s
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Naresh W

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent stay and for your appreciation obout The Park New Delhi . We are thrilled that you enjoyed the food , your stay and all the services at The Park New Delhi . We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward for your next visit to The Park New Delhi .

Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel while on a business trip. Room was good wid all usual facilities. Service Was ok. Food was excellent wid an elaborate buffet spread. well laid out Gym and spa. Pool is grt. Location of the hotel is a grt plus point for someone who wants to use the metro rail. I m surely going bak to the same hotel on my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent stay and for your appreciation of The Park New Delhi . We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us . We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward for your next visit to The Park New Delhi .