“Pleasantly surprised.”
Review of The Park New Delhi

The Park New Delhi
Ranked #72 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Stayed there for one night - our first night in India - as part of a group tour. Our tour was value-oriented so I had very low expectations, but they were very much exceeded. I can't speak to its location relative to other hotels in Delhi, other than to say we were able to walk to a flea market and a good restaurant on the evening we were there. The service was professional and friendly, and there were no hiccups with our stay. The rooms were clean and the theme was modern, and the pool and fitness center appeared to be of good quality. The bar and buffet were both well stocked. Again, I can't compare it to anything else in Delhi, but it was the nicest hotel of the three we stayed at on our tour. I would go back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Rohit A, Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

It’s awesome to know that on your first visit to India, you stayed with us at The Park New Delhi and loved it! This makes me & my team proud. Really nice to hear that you had a good experience with us and we hope to see you soon. Enjoy the festive season ahead. We will be happy to help you if you need any assistance with your next visit to India.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,156)

Reviewed 18 September 2013

The Park New Delhi property gave me excellent service and also made me to forget about everything than a cool stay. Enjoyed very much especially the seventh edition of The Park's New Festival at the banquets. The Park is very concern about their guests. New Delhi (The Park) I miss you now......

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

The Park’s New Festival is an annual contemporary festival for art, dance, music & drama. I’m glad you were able to attend it and catch a slice of what we reflect. Thank you for taking time out and sharing your positive thoughts on The Park New Delhi. We greatly appreciate it.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

The Park New Delhi is a relaxed, beautiful and vibrant place. The hosipitality and genuine kindness of the staff is a joy. The food and buffet are exceptional.
I have spend 6 nights and hope to return soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Marije078

Thank you for your beautiful feedback. ‘Pearl’ is such a heavenly term for us. We thank you sincerely for such a compliment. We hope to see you soon at The Park.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I've stayed at the The Park hotel in New Delhi on a number of my visits to the city. After my first visit, I was recognized personally (by face) by a couple of the front desk staff who also had relevant details of my previous stay available to them, which helped them personalize my stay.

I was fortunate enough to stay in the Club rooms on all but one of my visits. The Club rooms are well equipped and the best thing about them (particularly the rooms on the 9th floor if I remember correctly) is direct access to the lounge, where there is always fresh coffee available, aside from other drinks and breakfast and a place to relax.

The pool area is of the hotel and accompanying bar is always a great place in the evening - it's hopping on some evenings and quiet on others.

The best part is the service - the hotel staff are always eager to help and are attentive to your needs. Look a little lost or in need of something for a few seconds and someone will approach you to assist.

I recommend this hotel for business as well as leisure travelers.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank gautamlulla

Your glowing review has left us all very delighted. Thank you so much for your support & for taking time out of your hectic schedule to post this feedback for The Park New Delhi. We wish to serve you soon and raise the bar! Wishing you the best for this festive season.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

The location of The Park is excellent and suits all my needs as a business women travelling mostly alone therefore I have stayed in the Hotel several times. In my recent stay I noticed the
refurbishing of the corridors that in the past were a little..."tired". Well done the walls done with
shining venitian stucco looks great!
The breakfast at The Park is luxurious and has an excellent selection east/west food. Excellent
the Coffee shop menu though a little expensive.
The front desk staff really nice and competent, you will see me again and agein, thanks

M.M. Rocci, Milano, Italy

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your positive review. I have shared your feedback with my team and we are very happy. We are also refreshing the hotel and on your next stay you will see the difference. We will be looking forward to your next stay with us. Wishing you a happy festive season from The Park New Delhi.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

As someone who has stayed at The Park New Delhi on numerous occasions, my 2 nights there in September 2013 were quite simply horrific.

To summarize;
- room was dirty
- constant noise from the corridor and adjoining rooms
- non existent service at the restaurant
- internet was unstable, and on top of that you pay if you want to connect more than 1 device - Rs. 800 + taxes pr. 24 hours
- getting an iron and ironing board to the room on the morning of my departure took all of 1 hour and 20 minutes, which of course is completely unacceptable

Since there are so many other hotels near Connaught Place in the same price range, there really is no reason to stay at the Park Hotel New Delhi.

Room Tip: Unless you are happy accepting mediocre service, don't stay at The Park Hotel New Delhi.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Rohit A, Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

We would like to sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us. We would like you to know that your feedback is very valuable to us and we have taken appropriate measures to ensure this doesn't happen again. Please accept our apologies and do give us another opportunity to serve you better. The Park takes pride in being top of the list in offering customised & personalised services and we assure you and all our guests our very best. Thank you for sharing your experience as this will make us shine on.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Park is closer to Cannaught Place, Palika Bazaar and right opposite Jantar Mantar. It's quite close to other business hotels to attend conferences and so is India Gate. The coffee shop has got levels and you just site out for coffee or drink in the lawn just outside the shop.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent stay and for your appreciation obout the design concept of our restaurants at The Park New Delhi . We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us . We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward for your next visit to The Park New Delhi .

Best Regards,