We stayed at The Park for 4 nights. The location was fantastic. Next to CP block G & on Sansad Mark -- its a heaven for tourists (though I stayed couple of years in Delhi before). The breakfast was too good with lads of options. And... Trust me, thats it.
1) Rooms are very small. Very difficult to manage if u have more than 3 suitcases. Park Hotels' rooms are small everywhere (talking about kolkata) though...
2) Bathroom -- the less said the better. Bathroom has no close door, no lock, it has sliding door with atleast 6/7 inches open from both the side. If you have a kid travelling witg u -- a disaster! Anyone can see you sitting on the comode from outside & even open the door... LOLZ!
3) It has no jet spray next to comode. A hotel who receives almost 80% Indian guests everyday should have thought of the Indian system...
4) Staffs are welcoming. But they tend to 'wait for some extra moment' even after the job is done. Guess why! Checking out or Checking In time is justified, but all the time???
5) The first night we had dinner at the Restaurant next to the discotheque. We ordered for Daab chingri (prawn in coconut cream) - a pure bengali Delicacy, what we were delivered was some horrible food with the smallest shrimps. But the Spicy mutton was good enough.
6) Reception & Restaurants staff are very welcoming & very friendly & very very cooperating. Ms. Oshin Mall & Mr. Nishant at the front desk helped us a lot. They are always with smilling face & cooperated us in every step. Ms. Riya in the restaurant was very very nice.
Thanks & Regards...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park New Delhi is located in the heart of the city’s business and leisure hub – Connaught Place. Designed by the globally renowned Gurus, Conran and Partners, UK,The PARK, New Delhi is inspired by the five elements of nature (water, fire, air, earth and space) from the Hindu science of Vastu Shastra.The property has a hip and contemporary look to it and is known for its popularity amongst young business and leisure travelers. You can find an array of exciting after-hours entertainment options including the highly acclaimed alfresco experience at Aqua – the poolside restaurant and Agni - the ultimate experience for party-goers, which was recently rated as the ‘Hottest place to visit’ by Wall Paper magazine. For those looking to relax and take a break from the daily grind the Hotel’s spa, Aura is the perfect way to indulge in a little self-pampering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Park New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Park Hotel New Delhi
- Park New Delhi
- Park Hotel India
- Hotel The Park Delhi
- The Park Hotel New Delhi