The Park New Delhi
US$96
US$130
US$106
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$330
US$284
Orbitz.com
Eros Hotel(New Delhi)
US$188
US$144
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$80
US$76
  • Pool
3,246 results
All reviewsjantar mantarconnaught placepriyanka tyagipool sideexcellent locationthe heart of the citycentral locationbusiness tripbreakfast spreadbusiness hotelhouse keepingcoffee shopcourteous stafffront officecomfortable staymetro stationagni
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I have stayed three times in this hotel and have not experienced any of the negatives expressed by other reviewers. It's quirky and fun like all Park hotels and have stayed in few. This recent stay was for 2 days on the 7th floor which was lovely with a window seat. As I was going on a 10 day trip in Rajasthan they stored my luggage, I find the staff efficient, welcoming and attentive without being intrusive. On my return, I was upgraded which was a nice touch. Also, I didnt find the lifts slow, both rooms were beautifully decorated in a retro style far from old world decor, spotlessly clean, room service and the restaurant were excellent and will stay here again.

decorated a retro style far from old world decor and spotlessly clean, room service and the restaurant were
excellent. Thank you for a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Room 714 cosy with a window seat along a huge window.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

A big thank you for the team at The Park New Delhi for such an encouraging review. Your post truly reflects what we as a brand stand for and our core values. My team will be very happy to read your feedback. Thank you once again and we are looking forward to meeting you at The Park soon.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

This is an overrated hotel for this class of hotel.

They expect you to give credit card number and cvv number of phone.

You keep waiting for the elevator to come and come and come ...and it finally comes.

The rooms have a old world decor but actually look and feel old. If one is not careful, it is easy to get hurt.

Breakfast spread is pretty basic and it is pretty difficult to find a comfortable, peaceful slot to sit and eat.

Go for it if you get a good deal on the price.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Your feedback is valuable to us. Thank you for taking time out and sharing your experience with us. You stayed with us in July 2013 but unfortunately we are unable to reach you. We request you to please share your co-ordinates on resv.del@theparkhotels.com. Thank you very much. Looking forward to speaking to you.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I stayed here for 3 days and I was quite happy :) The rooms however are quite small but they're styled well so it doesn't seem too inconvenient. The sheets on my bed were disgustingly dirty but they were immediately replaced perfectly once I complained. Staff was quite responsive and helpful and helped me plan travel around Delhi. I especially liked the swing chairs around the pool area. Good area to relax and unwind.. Overall, good stay in a central location.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

It is a pleasure to read your review of your recent stay at The Park New Delhi. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. My team joins me in thanking you for your kind appreciation. Have a great year ahead.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I was there on 07 Jan. A Russian couple was staying in the same hotel. The next morning the man who did not speak English asked me why did the bar charge Rs 100 extra with every bill. If it was a sort of tip or something?

He had given Rs 1000 banknote to pay for a beer, the bill was for Rs 320 but the barman returned only Rs 580. When I enquired, I was told that that there wasn’t enough money in the cashbox. It was more than half an hour since the bill had been settled and they were waiting for someone to bring them Rs 100 change to be returned to the guest! Without telling him of course.

The Russian friend told me that the same thing had happened in the morning and he was charged Rs 420 for a beer though the bill was for Rs 320. I demanded to know who was at the cash counter at that hour. Another barman was pulled up. His explanation was that he was in a rush in the morning so could not return the right amount. He too promptly returned the extra Rs 100 that he had pocketed.

I have lodged a complaint with the bar in-charge and the duty manager. If the hotel management is still not aware of the incident: it took place on 08 Jan 2014 at around 11 a.m.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Vatsa, thank you for your feedback. We have delved deep in to this and we have put certain things back on track. I assure you that the same will not be repeated in the future. Thank you and we hope you stay with us another time to experience the true The Park hospitality.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We were a group of 6 families staying two nights at the Park. These on two separate days and never did the front desk get our bookings right. There was always a rush at the front desk and in spite of our requests all along for rooms on the same floor, we were all over the place. Some of the rooms were alright at best but not real 5 Star category as such. Personally, I was surprised as I have stayed at other Park Hotels and was impressed. Wouldn't stay there again as for the price, there are better hotels in New Delhi

Room Tip: Insist on rooms at higher levels.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

We are sorry that you didnt leave the hotel with good memories. Your feedback is valuable to us. May we request you not to consider this as an reflective of our regular service standards. Hoping to see you again at The Park New Delhi.