“Comfy rooms, gym and buffet breakfast need to improve” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Park New Delhi

The Park New Delhi
Ranked #58 of 706 Hotels in New Delhi
Mumbai
“Comfy rooms, gym and buffet breakfast need to improve”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Had checked in for 2 nights (Room 706) and subsequently 1 night (Room 921). Extremely happy with the quality of service. Prompt, polite, and responsive. Special kudos to the Reception executives.

Rooms are clean, beds are well cushioned and the bathrooms are good. (706) needs some more lighting. Overall good.

Food at Mist was good for ala carte, but the buffet breakfast was quite average - the spread was not well thought off.

Room 921 is slepndid. I guess rooms on the 9th floor are superior.

Overall feedback: Location is fantastic, room service is good. The fitness center leaves a lot to be desired. Breakfast is not that good.

Room Tip: 9th floor!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
It was lovely speaking to you and we thank you for your feedback. We will definitely look into the concerns and suggestions shared. We welcome your constructive input as it helps us shine on.We hope to see you soon at The Park, New Delhi.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (597)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Was travelling for a wedding, so stayed at the park. Luxurious hotel, delecious food and very good hair stylist at Aura. Made my family look very good for the wedding. New in the city and the park team was extremely helpful in assisting me and my family. Made arrangements while we were there.

Thank you The Park, New Delhi. Will surely recommend this hotel to everyone I know.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Prakash1234, thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We are happy to note that you liked our amenities and the services you received during your visit to The Park New Delhi. Your kind comments on Aura is motivating and we thank you for making us a part of your wonderful memories. We hope you would soon honor us with a revisit .
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Though i had stayed in the base category room, quality of the room make me feel as if that since i had arrived at park and asked to stay with them, they could not deny me as a customer, and gave me the room. I remember similar experience while my stay with Park Chennai as well.

I am not sure about rooms of other higher categories. but With this hotel the first worst thing i see is that i was kept waiting for 30mins as the room was not ready and offered me for a paid upgrade, which i don't remember.

Receptionist did not care to call me and hand over the key, rather when the room was ready the key was sent to me by a bell boy who gave me the key.

Bell boy did not assisted me with my luggage, just handed the key over to me saying your room is ready and vanished,.. I've TO CARRY MY OWN LUGGAGES TO THE ROOM.

No body cared to come with me till the room and show it like i've seen in other hotels.

This is a 2nd experience, with park hotels and i feel park hotel is never or never going to match service standards of like ITC or Taj where i've stayed in base category rooms too.

I've requested my company not to allot Park Hotel from next time when ever I travel.

Room Tip: Though I did not liked the hotel much, but does not mean you won't so if you prefer to stay at p...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear travel_kolkata_ta, thank you for taking the time out to share your review. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. We want to assure you that we would look into the issues that you have mentioned and take appropriate measures to avoid the recurrence of similar incidents. We hope you would reconsider visiting us again and give us another chance to pamper you.
canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

Check in good. It's a rather busy hotel well located. Very clean nice neighborhood. Centrally located near Metro. Rooms cozy comfortable well stocked. The bathroom door slides open just side of the bed usually sd be away . The bathroom as the room is cozy not overly spaced but then this is prime location. It's too busy n u tend to get lost in the crowd esp in the dining room where it's just lacks attention . Buffet is usual nothing extra ordinary. Chai does not remind u of india. I prefer to drink outside. House keeping takes good clean care. I would return as its a great location despite lack of attention due to large number of people. Same for dinning room break fast. Ck out was mixed due to a few people checking out. Lot of transportation outside but they know u came out of the hotel. Be prudent. Else prices can vary. Location is well worth what lacks in other items. Reception is familiar with delhi areas n that's helpful compared to oh i don't know.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Malimu, thank you for having taken the time to give us your invaluable feedback. We are happy to note that you were satisfied by our services and our location just added an extra point to your whole experience. We look forward to serve you as our valued guest.
Singapore
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

From the front counter to service at the restaurant, the staff were in attentive and not properly trained. The room was downright shoddy, the pictures speak for itself.. Metallic parts were rusty, curtains looked dirty and un-ironed, shower head needed replacing. Not a 4-star experience for me.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank junesing
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear junesing,we sincerely regret your inconveniences and assure you that this is not a typical of a stay at our hotel. Having said this, we also want to assure you that we have looked into the issues that you have mentioned and have taken appropriate measures to avoid the recurrence of similar incidents. Thank you for you feedback .
Bhopal, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed with my wife and kid for 2 nights at the park New Delhi . Was very impressed with the kind of detailing offered from check in to check out . Most importantly my kiddo enjoyed the stay most .. The food and pool ! So will def come back ! But however they could work on the timings of the pool ... Would be nice if you can extend it a bit ! Rest every thing is fine

Stayed March 2014
Dear Vishyyoyo, it was a delight to have you with us at The Park. We have always tried to strive our guest with the best services and amenities and extend a memorable stay experience. We are happy to note that you have carried pleasant memories of your stay at The Park with you. We hope to welcome you soon.
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

The Hotel is very centrally located in New Delhi and well connected to all the happening place in Connaught place. Rooms are quite big with well furnished interiors, well maintained and worth the money spent.
The hotel staffs are very polite and friendly. Breakfast had a decent spread. Sad that i could not try the Spa and it would be nice if they offered Wi Fi free as 1 hour of free internet seems to be on the lesser side. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at The Park New Delhi and will stay there soon.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Prathap_McCall
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Dear Prathap_McCall , thank you for sharing your experience. It gives me immense pleasure to read your review. Your feedback regarding the services are appreciated. We are happy to note that you liked the food at Mist. Next time you visit us you should definitely try Aura, our award winning spa. We hope to see you soon at The Park New Delhi.