Hotel Clark International
US$219
US$154
Hotels.com
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$217
Hotels.com
US$116
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$272
US$69
US$39
US$34
Agoda.com
All reviewskarol baghrooftop restaurantstreet noisebudget hotelrooms are cleanairport transferreception staffmetro stationexcellent hoteldelhiinternetacmr
Reviewed 23 February 2011

We stayed here in december 2010 and thought the place was nice and clean.the staff are accomodating and most requests were met.had a problem with the room and asked for a change which eventually happened.Ask for a room with a shower else you get a bucket type bathroom !! quite amusing.Children were happy here but it is a mega bust area.fast food around the corner and shopping is excellent witha weekend market where you cn but=y everything.Barter the prices down though.
A nice,friendly area Karol Bagh.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2010

The Clark International is basically in the middle of an Indian market. Because of the craziness of the street it is on, our first impression was not so good. However, the service was excellent! They were helpful with getting around and finding places to eat and things to do. The breakfast is included. It is not great, but not bad either. The room we stayed in was a good size. There is free wireless internet.

There are a couple big negatives to this hotel. Because of the street, and the fact the windows do not seal out the sound well at all, it is pretty loud. You hear the incessant honking, dogs barking, and people yelling until about 11:00 pm. It does quite down after that, though. The other major drawback is the cleanliness of the extra bed. Since there were 3 of us, we had an extra bed brought in. It looked as if they found the mattress discarded in the gutter. So please take my advice, Don't Get an Extra Bed! Otherwise, this is a good place to stay in Delhi.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2010

I have booked this hotel by a travel agent.The location of area (karolbagh Delhi) is not very good but when i enter the hotel,,it was a nice in inside .Hotel gave me complimentry pikup from the airport on request.From the time of check in and check out hotel staff was very helpful and comfortable.hotel have a very good connectvity of wi-fi in the room.This hotel have a nice good looking restaurant with good qulity of food.hotel was a little noisey due to main road.im really impressed with hotel dicor style and bussiness centre of meeting friends.all over its a nice stay at hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2010

I am currently staying at the Clark, a 3* hotel in Karol Bagh, having not been able to get into the Siddarth, a 4-5* hotel a mile or so down the road. I wanted to stay in Karol Bagh as my business meetings are here and it was a pain on the last visit having to sit in taxis for so long to get here and back.

I found the front office staff very friendly and efficient and the room is clean and of a reasonable size. The bed is comfortable. The bathroom is ok but it's set up like a wet room (though not posh) and the hot water stops in the middle of the day unless you request it. There's tea making facilities (with powdered milk) and a flat screen TV which I haven't tried yet. There's not many power points so you have to plug in the kettle where a light normally goes. There's also free wi-fi which is a nice change from paying £20 a day at some more expensive hotels here.

There's only soft drinks in the mini-bar but you can order beer (about £1.80 cash, not on the room, for a big can of KingFisher) but they don't have a license to sell wine.

It's definitely noisy with the cars outside beeping their horns during the day and evening.

I'll probably stay somewhere nicer (and more expensive) next time as my company is paying. Having a bit of jetlag after a trip from London means I want a quiet room and a couple of glasses of wine to put me to sleep!

If I was paying myself, wanted to be in Karol Bagh and didn't need a glass or two of wine at the end of the day, I think the Clark would be just fine.

I normally stay at 4-5* hotels so can;t compare the Clark to others in the price range but it seems pretty good to me.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2010

The location of the Hotel is quite good, right in the middle of the lively, touristic center of New Delhi, Karol Bagh. Nearby you find a McDonalds and many local restaurants and takeaways. Also a lots of shops with great souvenirs are just ourside the door. And even in the evenings it feels very safe to walk outside.

The Hotel itself also is quite nice! Some of the rooms could use refurbishment, however are still fine to stay in. The only issue was, that there was a huge amount of Mosquitos comeing in through the ventilation in the bathroom.

The staff was very friendly and helpful in arranging whatever we needed.

Breakfast in the tiny but cozy roof top restaurant was clearly indian but one could always find something to eat, however if one not too open to spicy food for breakfast this might become an issue.

Overall the Hotel met all our expectations, especially for the price we paid in comparison to other branded hotels in the capital it was great service!

Would come back and recommend.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple