The Grand New Delhi
US$96
US$115
US$133
US$122
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
Hotels.com
US$224
US$127
US$122
US$153
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$281
US$230
US$39
US$34
1,301 results
All reviewsvasant kunjg barcrystal loungeblack marblebanquet teamambience mallclose to the airportf bcoffee shopindian restaurantinternational airportbusiness triprooms are largebreakfast spreadspecial thanksfood qualitybusiness hotel
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights with my husband and sis in law for our short trip to Delhi..we choose this hotel as it is located next to ambience mall..location wise..if u r looking to spend alot of time in the mall or close to airport then its worth it..otherwise it will be wise to stay in central delhi...the ambience of the hotel is good..breakfast was good..however the room was abit of a let down..the bathroom concept is not very good..when one shower water tends to flow everywhere..well overall its an ok hotel but for price we paid i expected better..

Room Tip: Consider the location before booking this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
RajanBahadur, Chief Operating Officer at The Grand New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear Parvinkaur,

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind review of The Grand New Delhi. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We really appreciate your positive comment on our location which is still as popular among both our business and leisure guests, presenting great alternative options for dining, shopping and entertainment.

We look forward to another opportunity to extend our warm hospitality to you when you are next in New Delhi.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

The location of this hotel is in South, Delhi, which worked well for me. You are close to the airport and to several shopping malls. The room was oversized with a nice marble enclosed tub and shower. The closet was a little small. Both me and the window washer were shocked to see each other when I stepped out of the shower naked! The staff should notify guests when they are coming. I also got a wake-up call at 3 am, instead of 8 am. Other than this, it was a great place to stay. Included in the rate was a delicious comprehensive breakfast buffet. I will stay here again when I can get a good rate. In October the rates were very expensive!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Tigerss47,

Thank you for your review of The Grand New Delhi, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We also appreciate your compliment on our breakfast spread and location! Do come and visit us again when you are next in New Delhi, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I was on a business trip with my colleagues recently and chose to stay at this hotel for the following reasons:
1. Close proximity to airport only 30 min away if the traffic is smooth.
2. Close to shopping malls and away from the noisy city centre.
3. Value for money for 5 star hotels.

Indeed, the rooms are cosy, huge and tastefully decorated. I enjoyed the TV channels - a good range from international news and sports channels. The wifi is reasonably fast and I have no issue with the room. The reception staff is efficient and helpful. I had difficulty with my door card. Upon approaching the front desk staff, he changed a new one and went up with me to open the room for me. Great service. They are also prompt in answering my request for extra mineral bottles and ironing board.

The breakfast is good and I particularly like their oriental corner which serves fried rice and teriyaki fish. The Indian dishes are delicious and yet not too spicy for us. The nearby shopping malls are just 5 min walk from the hotel. There are three malls which you can get almost everything. One worthwhile buy is at samsonite shop. The prices of the luggages are almost 50% cheaper than what we can get back in our country.

Overall, the experience at the hotel is comfortable. Strongly recommend for business travellers.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Chan K
RajanBahadur, Chief Operating Officer at The Grand New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Chan K,

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind review of The Grand New Delhi. We are delighted that you were comfortable and felt well-looked after during your stay.

We very much appreciate your feedback on our guest rooms and our Breakfast spread that highlighted your experience with us.

Our location is still as popular among both our business and leisure guests, presenting great alternative options for dining, shopping and entertainment.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We came upon the Grand after we checked out of our previous hotel the Royal Park Plaza New Delhi. We were so disappointed with the Royal Park Plaza we moved to the Grand the next morning. This hotel is a little out of the way from the main part of Delhi but with transport it was a great location close to shops etc. But one really does not want to leave this hotel it is an oasis. It was clean, pleasant, spacious with well appointed rooms and the food and buffet is excellent and vast. The gym facilities were very good. The gardens are lovely to walk in away from the hustle and bustle of the city. A great recovery from an initially bad experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear itravel0007,

Thank you for staying at The Grand New Delhi, it was our pleasure to have you with us.

We are delighted that you were all comfortable and enjoyed your stay with us. My team truly appreciates your kind feedback on the service and are happy that you felt well-cared for while you were with us.

Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to having you again on your next visit to New Delhi.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

This is a beautiful hotel with lovely gardens to stroll around in and a large pool to lounge by. So many hotels in India that I have been to, especially the big ones, don't have free wifi and that is annoying. The room was quite nice with coffee/tea maker, and long soft towels, hairdryer for the modern bathroom. The food was delicious and moderately priced. When I got stuck by myself in the elevator they got me out quickly and were apologetic. The room only had one lock on the door - no chain or other kind of lock. The breakfast was very good, but I missed not having bananas and other take-away-for-later items, that many hotel buffets have. All in all, a nice place to stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beverlz

Dear Beverlz,

Thank you for your positive review of The Grand New Delhi, we are delighted that you enjoyed a great stay experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, which gives us great insights on what is important to our guests.

We value your continued patronage and as always, remain at your service whenever you visit us next.