“good stay”

Ranked #66 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Hong Kong, China
“good stay”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My husband and I stayed in the Grand Hotel, New Delhi for two nights at the start of our Indian holiday.
We were made to feel very welcome during our stay. The room was spacious and very comfortable. The only slight problems were - 3 calls given to replenish the drinking water, and bathroom very slippery - potential hazard. Buffet breakfast was good and service helpful. Had our dinner in tiny Chinese restaurant - perfect place for a meal for a couple - unobtrusive yet attentive service.
We are looking forward eagerly to our next visit.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tushita k
Sandeep_Bh, EAM - Rooms Division at The Grand New Delhi, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Dear Tushita K

Thank you for your Kind review of The Grand New Delhi, we appreciate your feedback

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused due to some issues. Please be assured we have since addressed this matter with my team members.

Thank you for your staying with us and for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to hotel

EAM- Rooms Division

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed 21 March 2014

its was beautiful experience and wonderful food !!! we attended a family marriage and had a great time. the hotel staff was very helpful always. as my mother couldnt walk, they gave us the nearest room on ground floor. everything was just amazing.

Room Tip: We took the ground floor...great ambiance.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Sandeep_Bh, EAM - Rooms Division at The Grand New Delhi, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear ppankyy

Thank you for your kind review of The Grand New Delhi, We appreciate your feedback and we are glad that you had a nice stay experience with us.

We look forward to welcome you back to extend our warm hospitality to you when you are next in New Delhi

EAM-Rooms Division
gurgaon
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The indian restaurant has excellent kebabs & the friendliness of staff makes it more enjoyable. I love to dine along with family . Suggestion AC should be more effective specially while enjoying the blended flavours in authentic kebabs.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Roxy707

Thank you for your warm review of The Grand New Delhi, the pleasure was ours to welcome you at the hotel

We are glad you enjoyed the food and the services at our restaurant. Thank you again for your feedback, your issue regarding the air conditioning has been noted and have addressed the matter.

We look forward to welcome you back to extend our warm hospitality to you

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Good hotel , good service but i most liked the G-BAR and the service of the guys ajay and deepak was exellent.overall my experience was good bt the cooling of ac was not so effective in G-BAR.rooms are good with nice interior but the bathroom was not good with sliding doors and without curtains in shower area...

• Stayed March 2014
Dear PK jam

Thank you for your kind review of Gbar at The Grand New Delhi
Thank you again for your kind compliments to my team, to know that their level of service highlighted your experience is a great achievement for them.

We are grateful for your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 19 March 2014

In Jan End I stayed in this hotel, I really like and appreciate the kind of service provided by them. It provided me the best service I can expect. Staff was really helpful.
Especially I would Like to mention about its Indian Restaurant, their Chef nd Manager(Lalit Rana) are really helpful, they helped me a lot in amny ways.
I was alergic to Glutane food, therefore they provided me with Glutane free food and I really appreciate their efforts.
Also I was new to this place and they provided me with best Infoformation about the place which helped me out a lot.
I am really happy with the whole restaurant team, they are really helpful people. They helped me a lot with everything needed.

Really Appreciate the Efforts, It was pleasure staying their and having food in your restaurant.

Thanks And Regards
Mohini

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Mohini_Mann68

Thank you for your kind review of The Grand New Delhi
It is such a pleasure to know that we have created a lasting impression on you from your recent experience with us! Thank you for all your kind compliments to my team and a special mention of our Italian restaurant

We are grateful for your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back to hotel

Hartsdale, New York
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I can only comment on the lunch buffet that we had at the restaurant. The food was great, the service was great and the atmosphere was lovely. The bathrooms were beautiful and modern.
Especially notable were the lamb chops and the nan bread, which was the best we had in India.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Shapgo

Thank you for your review of The Grand New Delhi, we appreciate your feedback, which gives us great insights on what is important to our guests.

We look forward to another opportunity to extend our warm hospitality to you when you are next in New Delhi.

EAM-Rooms Division
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My husband planned my birthday party at The Grand and their Italian restaurant last Sunday. To my surprise they had just launched a Brunch. It was a amazing experience. Great selection of imported cheese, anti paste and freshly cooked Pizzas & Pastas. To our surprise they served us unlimited Prosecco champagne from Italy & unlimited Italian red and white wine. To my surprise the Restaurant manager Anphy had organised a chocolate cake. We had a great experience and all guests loved it. It was a great experience & truly the best restaurant in Delhi. I truly recommend this restaurant to all. I only wished if there were more crowd and live entertainment.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Neelam2079
Dear Neelam2079

Thank you for your generous review of our Italain speciality restaurant at The Grand New Delhi, we are delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience with us.

I am pleased that my team took good care of you and you enjoyed our food and buffet spread
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back.