Jaypee Siddharth
US$141
Hotels.com
US$133
US$122
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
Hotels.com
US$224
US$127
US$122
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$281
US$230
US$153
US$39
US$34
Agoda.com
All reviewsrajendra placelobby managernice hotelspecial thanksnice staymetro stationhotel staff isbusiness tripbreakfast buffetkarol baghcomfortable roomstravel deskindian restaurantcentral delhihouse keepingenjoyed my stayfront office
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I was booked at this hotel as part of a tour package of the Golden Triangle area of India. It is a very nice hotel, not far from the city center, with clean and comfortable rooms. It is located just next to a metro line, but the noise wasn't disturbing. For the most part the staff were friendly and welcoming, though the front desk personnel were not particularly attentive and rather slow when guests were waiting to check in/check out. The buffet breakfast, which included a selection of local and international items, was quite good. There's not that much within walking distance of the hotel, although there's a McDonalds one block away if you feel a craving. But it's India, so no beef!

Room Tip: Request a room in the back if you are concerned about the possible noise from the metro.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank benz37
Hotels_Jaypee, Front Office Manager at Jaypee Siddharth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your stay at Jaypee Siddharth.

We greatly appreciate your comments about the staff, cleanness and the breakfast buffet. We have also noted your concern with regard to the slow service at Front Desk staff and same is being addressed through our training program.

We thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

The Jaypee Sdath Hotel in New Delhi is very comfortable, clean, efficient hotel. We stayed there 3 nights in January as part of an escorted tour of northern India. The rooms are nice sized and well appointed. The included breakfast was very tasty and plenty of variety. The staff from concierge, wait staff, room attendants were all extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Hotels_Jaypee, Front Office Manager at Jaypee Siddharth, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Jaypee Siddharth!!

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. Your invaluable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.

I once again thank you for your kind words. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Delhi.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

We stayed here twice on our trip through the Golden Triangle. I have to admit the first stay I was skeptical because we were on a floor that wasn't renovated yet. The rooms were freezing too. I know this because the second time we were there we placed on a different floor that was renovated and very nice! We enjoyed a connecting room with our children which was also nice. AND the rooms were properly heated. The beds were comfortable, the room was spacious and the restaurants in this hotel each had great food!!! We ate downstairs mostly and each time we were never disappointed by the quality of the food. The chefs were nice and the staff were courteous and kind. The Indian restaurant upstairs was AMAZING!!! Very good food and entertainment to boot! I would definitely choose this hotel again but make sure I get a renovated floor. :-)

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room that is on the renovated floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Jaypee Siddharth!

I would like to thank you for your detailed feedback on your stay at our hotel.
We are pleased you enjoyed our services. Your positive sentiments about the team and the service levels have been shared with the team. This shall go a long way in ensuring that we keep up the impeccable service standards.

Once again, we thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I was there this week for 2 nights. Location is very good, Airport is just 30-45 mins drive. Metro station is 3 mins walk. Its more like in Central Delhi. The ambience is good, and they have nice selection of food. Breakfast is good. Rooms are modern and very clean. Service is good, when hotel is full you can expect little delay, but that is guess is acceptable. If you want very quiet room then try back sides room. I will rate this hotel as 4 star deluxe hotel, best for both business and leisure stay.

Room Tip: Back side rooms are more quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your stay at Jaypee Siddharth.

We greatly appreciate your comments. Your positive feedback is a source of motivation for us as we try to achieve even higher standards of service and care. At Jaypee Siddharth it is our endeavor to make our guest most comfortable and we will ensure that we leave nothing to chance when it comes to making the stay comfortable for our guest.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

In general the hotel is a good one, there are a couple of things to double check before staying there. First is the location. It is in an area which may not be the most convenient for tourists.

Room was fine, noisy as elsewhere in Delhi. The hotel is near a main road but my room was not on that side. Still you would here the noise of the road. Was not a terrible problem, at least for me, because i nevertheless had to wake up very early.

What was indeed a problem is that the hotel does not provide Wi-Fi and has a deprecated system where you have to buy a voucher for a limited amount of time at the front-desk and you can only use it in one device. You cannot pause and resume the consumption, if you buy a 1 hour voucher then its from start until one hour after, you cannot do 30 minutes now and 30 minutes later.

Breakfast was strange, it does have many options but its simply strange. It's in a restaurant called Eggspectations and has like 18 different egg dishes which are quite weird. I guess its difficult to organize a breakfast that fits all possible customers (westerns, indians, other asian etc.) but to me Eggspectations doesnt fit in any. Only in hotels in the USA are breakfast as weird as here... From India i had expected great food and it was not the case. Still, I could find something.

The restaurant in the first floor, while expensive, served excellent indian food and the waiters were very helpful with me. I followed their recommendations and result was an excellent dinner.

The front-desk service was very nice to me, I had reserved for a week, decided to leave earlier and they didn't charge me any cancelling fee or anything like that. May not be like that with everyone but it was very nice from them.

So if I need to stay in that area again I might choose Jaypee again, I would see with good eyes that the hotel improves the internet offer and it could please other guests if the hotel would provide complimentary earplugs in the rooms. Until now they don't so if you are sensitive with noise bring your own.

Room Tip: If you can ask for a room not in the road side and as high as possible you might get less noise
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed feedback on your stay at Jaypee Siddharth.

While apologizing for the reported inconvenience I would like to assure you that immediate corrective measures have been taken to avoid these inconveniences.

Your comments on the loud room in noted and we assure you that quite room will be blocked for you whenever you decide to come back to our hotel

I would like to assure you that we will re look into our breakfast buffet based on your feedback. In addition to this please note that we have a show kitchen in the restaurant itself where we make made to order menu offered as part of the buffet.

With regard to internet I would like to inform you that we have room packages which are inclusive of internet connection/charges. We would request you to kindly let us know next time you are visiting us and we would be pleased to offer you these packages.

We thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you back again.