An old hotel that has undergone a facelift and is expecting the undergo another set of face lifts soon. The rooms are very spacious due to their colonical origin. Next to Khan market, so there are shops and restaurants close by as well. I liked the hotel cars as they were not overly priced for the kind of distances one has to travel in the NCR region.
I loved the Chinese restaurant and the lounge in the hotel!
I often stay at this property during my visits to Delhi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi is an INTACH listed heritage building, built in 1945 by the colonial architect Walter George in a poetic medley of British and art deco style. This arrival zone sets the tone for guestrooms and banquet facilities that deliver the ultimate in urban relaxation. Get set to be delighted with small surprises from the moment you enter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Ambassador Hotel New Delhi
- Ambassador New Delhi
- The Ambassador Hotel
- Ambassador Hotel In Delhi
- Ambassador Hotel Delhi