This is my 3rd trip to this hotel and this visit was as good as the previous visits, in fact I was upgraded to suite which had 4 seperate rooms.The hotel is a character hotel and the rooms and corridoors give a feeling of antiquity.
The rooms are well appointed with tea and coffee making facilities mini bar and Iron etc.
The hotel is well placed a few minutes walk from Khan market and a number of restaurants and shops.
Approximately 30 mins from the airport and close to India gate and the presidential residence its ideally suited as a tourist base.
The small retaurant Yellow brick road offers a hearty breakfast both european and local food available and the bar serves a variety of local and european beers.
Staff are friendly and helpful and only to pleased to provide support when necessary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi is an INTACH listed heritage building, built in 1945 by the colonial architect Walter George in a poetic medley of British and art deco style. This arrival zone sets the tone for guestrooms and banquet facilities that deliver the ultimate in urban relaxation. Get set to be delighted with small surprises from the moment you enter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Ambassador Hotel New Delhi
- Ambassador New Delhi
- The Ambassador Hotel
- Ambassador Hotel In Delhi
- Ambassador Hotel Delhi