I stayed at Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador last month on a business trip . The positives first : Good location , large rooms, comfortable bed , courteous staff , good food.
On the flipside - Not a business hotel - you get better amenities and secretarial assistance in lower grade hotels . Although this is a part of Taj Hotels, you don't get the feel of a "Taj" property . The bathroom fittings leave much to be desired. The restaurant for breakfast - Yellow bricks - is too small . Not recommended for business travelers !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi is an INTACH listed heritage building, built in 1945 by the colonial architect Walter George in a poetic medley of British and art deco style. This arrival zone sets the tone for guestrooms and banquet facilities that deliver the ultimate in urban relaxation. Get set to be delighted with small surprises from the moment you enter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, DerbySoftTaj, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Ambassador Hotel New Delhi
- Ambassador New Delhi
- The Ambassador Hotel
- Ambassador Hotel In Delhi
- Ambassador Hotel Delhi