Seven of us had spent 3 weeks traveling around India. We stayed in various ashrams and the woman handling our trip decided to treat all to a comfortable, upscale final night in India. We all totally enjoyed our stay. The rooms were small yet adequate with attractive furnishings. All was clean and safe. The check-in was a bit long (getting passport/credit card info) yet there were 7 of us so that may have been why it took a bit longer. Only 2 or 4 rooms was ready upon arrival and we decided to have a late lunch while we waited. How pleasantly surprised we were to have management pick up our tab as compensation for waiting for our rooms.
We had dinner at the restaurant that had the most delicious buffet. I tend to avoid buffets and am so glad I gave this one a go! Beautifully presented choices that were hot (or cold as needed) without being dried out or stale. We had a wide selection of foods and desserts and were quite satisfied! My room mate and I opted for room service breakfast so that we could leave the hotel promptly at 7 a.m. It arrived early, was hot and tasty.
I would most definitely recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Delhi, the largest five-star hotel in Delhi, is located in the commercial hub of Bhikaji Cama Place just 20 minutes' drive from Indira Gandhi International Airport and the city's domestic airport. The Delhi hotel is also close to embassies, consulates and corporate headquarters, making it one of the most preferred business hotels in Delhi.The 507 rooms and suites at Hyatt Regency Delhi are equipped with modern amenities and high-speed Internet access to support guests' business needs, while all seven floors offer a panoramic view of the city and the landscaped gardens. The city hotel is also a benchmark of excellence for five-star dining in Delhi, that offers an exceptional range of dining options. Enjoy a delicious meal at the Cafe an all-day dining restaurant or resort for a traditional Chinese dining experience at the China Kitchen. Settle down for a brief coffee break or a sweet interval at the Sidewalk . For authentic Italian, choose La Piazza, the warm, lively and casual dining restaurant. Wind up the busy evening with a splendid meal at the TK'S Oriental Grill; or simply step into Polo Lounge to experience fine flavours, while a live musical performance keep the spirits high.Within this New Delhi luxury hotel, guests can also enjoy numerous leisure facilities, including an outdoor swimming pool and the Club Olympus Fitness Centre and Spa. One can opt for the best shopping experience too at the hotel's multilevel shopping complex featuring more than 36 boutiques of Indian artifacts, handicrafts and jewelers.The bustling capital provides a wealth of activities for guests to experience, options range from sightseeing in Delhi including some of the noted architectural and historical wonders of the world. For those who want to indulge in shopping in Delhi, you can choose from the alleys of old Delhi to the most chic markets, also those wishing to spend their time in sports activities in Delhi, the nearest golf courses and Polo ground offers ample opportunities, also one can visit the museums or be enchanted by the religious places.The proximity of the Hyatt Regency Delhi to numerous and famous business centers makes it the ideal place to plan a conference, a product launch or a fashion show. As a leading wedding venue hotel in Delhi, the hotel has arranged many weddings in the past 30 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Hyatt Regency New Delhi
- Hyatt New Delhi
- Hyatt Hotel Delhi
- Hyatt Regency Hotel New Delhi
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Delhi